#17 💜

It was late at night. You were cooking spaghetti waiting for Jordy to come back home. Recently he'd had a lot of work. He'd been applying for a contract with a film producer. Today he was supposed to sign the contract.

You heard that someone walked into the house. That was Jordy.

When he appeared in the kitchen he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

- Hey, baby... - he said kissing your forehead.

- Hey Jordy, how was the meeting? - you turned to Jordan.

- Good, we signed the contract. - he hardly smiled.

- Oh my God! I'm so happy for you, so proud of my, baby! - you literally jumped into his arms because of happiness.

But he wasn't as glad as you. He looked very tired, even exhausted. His face was so pale and dark circles were under his watering eyes. You were worried about Jordy. Touched his cheeks and kissed the forehead. They were definitely too hot. There was no doubt that Jordy has a fever.

- God... Baby, you have a fever. Go to bed. I will bring you tea and some medicines in a moment.

You didn't even have to ask twice.

When the tea was ready, you came upstairs and sat on the bed next to your boyfriend.

- Hope you will feel better soon - you said giving him the stuff. He looked really bad. - I'll go downstairs, don't want to bother you. Get some rest, sweetheart.

- Y/N, stay with me. I won't recover unless you are here, please. - He just melted your heart.

- Come here. - you encouraged him laying down. Jordy wrapped his arm around your body and put his head on your chest as he could hear calm beating of your heart.

- Love you Y/N... - he murmured and he was already asleep.

- I love you, too, my little Jordy - you smiled softly patting his head.

💜

One of you asked me if I could write more longer stories (like this one, I guess) instead of, or just more often than shorter ones. Let me know what you think!
J.