#13 💜

Moving to Montreal you thought that you had left your dark past behind you and could start a new life. You met Jordy, you two fell in love with each other and were very happy together. Finally, everything was alright, how it meant to be. Untill the day, you got in trouble. You were going to meet your boyfriend when someone covered your mouth with their hand and led you to the street alley. The criminals from your past found you and threatened you if you didn't come with them they would hurt Jordan very bad. You wanted to protect him at all costs.

JORDY'S POV:

I saw everything and I decided to follow them. Yes, I was too scared to react then. I hoped they would let her go. They didn't. We got to some abondoned factory. They pushed her to the wall and started shouting at her. The more they were roaring, the more I was getting furious, not scared, furious.

- Fucking sons of a bitch!! They won't hurt my girl, I won't let them - I whispered to myself really angrily.

Suddenly, I noticed that one of them had a gun which he aimed straight at her. I was scared, again, but at that moment because I could lose her. I was scared about her. And then something pushed me to react.

- Y/N!!! - I ran out from behind the wall. Everyone turned to me.

- Jordan, no! - she screamed and I instantly stopped. I felt huge pain in my stomach. I put my hands there and I saw blood running down. It hurt... It hurt so bad.

Everything just got blurred, later I didn't see anything

Everything just got blurred, later I didn't see anything. Darkness took over my sight, my head, my life... Was she safe now? The last thing I heard was her. She was telling me not to leave. I really didn't want to.

- I love you Y/N... - did she hear me?

💜

I cried while writing this...
J.