#30 💜

- Give it back to me, please! - I heard at the end of the hall. I saw a guy who was trying to get back his book from the bad boy of the school. He was laughing at the first one and I didn't like it very much. Maybe I was new at Montreal Secondary School, but I wasn't going to tolerate such a behavior. I decided to do something.
- Jordan, please, don't... - the boy begged.
- Don't what, huh? - the guy I didn't like already smirked.
- Hey! What's going on? - I said very surely. I looked at Jordan and he seemed a little surprised for a moment but then I noticed a smile appearing on his too clean face.
- We are having fun. Maybe you want to join us? - he joked.
- I see right. Let him go.
- Excuse me?
- I said 'let him go' - I repeated but I felt like I was getting more and more angry. I hated this type of guys.
- Who you are?
- Y/N and I'm new here. - Jordan started to laugh. What was so funny?
- So you don't know that no one can stand against Jordan Boulet-Viau and protect the losers. - he looked at the boy with pride. I looked at him too and I recognized him immediately. That was Scott. We had English classes together. He was standing next to us and didn't know what was happening. He seemed a little scared. I smiled to him softly.
- So you don't know - I turned back to Jordan - that no one can disrespect others. Just return the book.
- You won't order me.
- Of course, I won't. You will do this yourself. - Jordan looked a bit confused. I made a step closer to him, put the hand on his neck and it looked like I wanted to whisper in his ear. The boy was confused but curious what I was going to do. He seemed to like it actually. I took a breath and... kicked his balls with all my strength. He bended and released the book. I pick up the thing and gave to the proper person. I wanted to go away but I stopped and said to our bad boy:
- I think you have a rival now. - winked to Jordan and went away proud of myself.

💜

J.

Completely not love story, but I kinda like it, haha!  Sorry, for my little absence, guys. I have a lot of work because of my finals which I'm writing in 1,5 week.

Stay focus!