Chpt. 28👑

The sexual tension between us has built up in the last 3 weeks so you can kinda guess the walk to our room was extremely difficult especially when we knew what was to come. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we got on the elevator that held 3 other people so we went to the back.

Our room was on the top floor so the elevator ride was pretty long, Quincey rubbed the back of his hand against my leg which made me shiver. The slit in my dress made it easy to for him to move his hand up my leg to my thong, his touch alone was enough to make me wet. He rubbed the outside of my thong which wasn't shielding my pussy at very well, I wanted to moan at his touch but the people in front of us made it impossible so I grabbed his wrist squeezing it as I shoved my face in his arm. He was making it so hard for me to be quiet, finally the door opened and the 3 people stepped out together, once those doors closed it was on. He pushed me against the elevator wall, grabbing my neck, and still rubbing my pussy "Damn " he kissed me I guess to shut me up but it didn't help.

The thought of the elevator doors opening and someone seeing us was such a rush, I wanted him so bad that if he wanted to fuck me in this elevator I wouldn't care. The elevator stopped and the doors opened on our floor, Quincey picked me up holding me by my ass as I straddled his waist "Hurry daddy" I whispered in his ear nibbling it at the top, he couldn't get the door open fast enough. He slammed the door shut and threw me on the bed and I quickly pulled my dress up which left me in my panties and bra, I got up kissing him and rubbing my finger nails down his now bare sexy chest.

He picked me back up and put me against the wall gripping my ass with one hand and fingering me with the other "Ohhh shit" I wanted him so bad it was unbelievable. He pulled me up to where my legs were on his shoulders and my pussy was in his face, he started sucking, licking, and biting my clit which was making me go crazy "Fuckkkk daddyyyy" I pushed his head deeper in as if he could get any closer.

He pulled me off the wall and let me down, I got on my knees pulling his boxers down watching his hard dick spring out almost hitting my face, I quickly grabbed it hearing him hiss and I slowly put it in my mouth rubbing my hands and bobbing my head back and forth "shit" I looked up at him watching him watch me please him was the sexiest thing to me "Damn babe" he put his hands on my head forcing me to bob my head fast but I didn't mind.

He pulled his dick out my mouth "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out" I did what I was told looking up at him waiting for his next moved "good girl" he shoved his dick back in my mouth and put his hands on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. "uhhhh" he moaned which only made my pussy wetter "Fuck" the anticipation was killing me, I wanted him to fuck me so bad.

He finally pulled his dick out my mouth pulling me up from the floor and pushing me in the bed, I spread my legs ready for him "Yo pussy look so good"  he shoved his dick in me catching me by surprise making me moan loud "FUCKKKKKKK" his strokes were slow but deep "Oh my god daddy" I could barely talk as his strokes went deeper, I put my hand on his stomach pushing him back a little bit but he stopped completely "Move yo fucking hand" I did and he shoved his dick back in "shiiiiiiiiit daddy." I felt the build up and I think he knew it was coming cause he stopped and flipped me over "arch that shit" I arched my back and felt him slam into my wet pussy "Damnnnn" he was hitting my spot repeatedly and it felt like I wanna gonna explode.

"Right there Quinceyyyy" I started throwing my ass back, meeting his thrust "Fuckk" I heard him mutter letting me know I was fucking shit up. When I was about cum he pulled out and layed on his back and I knew what that meant. I squatted on his dick will me facing his feet but my ass in a perfect position for him, I begin riding him, slamming my ass down on his dick while he smacked my ass "ride that shit baby" he smacked my ass which only encouraged me more "Ohhhh fuckk, I'm bout to cum" I went fast as I was almost over the edge "Cum on my dick baby" he whispered and that was what sent me over the edge, I slammed down on his dick, him gripping my ass, holding me down on his dick while I cam and he did with me.

I was so out of breath I just rolled over on the bed hearing him try and catch his breath, this was everything that was built up in the last 3 weeks plus the emotion we felt considering we were engaged and it was perfect. "I love you Daddy" I said turning my head to look toward him "I love you to baby" after that we made love for the whole night and it was amazing.