Chpt. 22👑

It was 7am and I didn't get much sleep last night at all. I couldn't believe that bitch had touched my sister and where were my parents?

I woke up and started making her breakfast, she came into the kitchen and honestly she looked worse in the light "This is your house?" I nodded "Imani what happened?" She came and sat on the stool "I don't know....I don't remember.... I was at a party and I was drinking and I think I got drunk I felt really out of it, then I was at this guy Jonathan's house" I was surprised "You remember his name?" She nodded "I met him at the party and when i woke up I seen him" I'm not surprised, that seems to be his forte. "Why were you at a college party drinking Imani?" She looked down ashamed and I just sighed.

"I'm gonna take you to this girl, she is a doctor and she works for us so she's gonna take care of you okay" she furrowed her eyebrows "What are you gonna do D?
"I've got it handled" I talked to Quincey around 5am he told me Jonathan was unconscious in the warehouse basement.
I took Imani to Josie, the doctor that worked for us. She checked her for STD's and checked the bruises, thank god the STD test came back negative and her bruises will go away in time, she prescribed her pain medication and we left.

"How are you feeling?" She shrugged her shoulders "I can't believe this happened to me" I felt bad that she had to experience such disgusting behavior from a Bitxh ass man "My 21st birthday I got really wasted and the same thing almost happened to me, thank god Quincey was there to save me" she looked shocked which was no surprise, I never told my family what happened and I never wanted to "The same guy?" I nodded my head "The same guy who did this to you and the same guy that got me expelled" she gasped "D your not going to school?!" I shook my head "No and I couldn't be more relieved" she looked surprised "I'm gonna take you to my house and you can rest there while I go handle something then I'll take you back to yours tomorrow" she nodded then we headed out.

After taking her to my house I made sure she was comfortable then left to the warehouse. When I got to the warehouse Quincey was waiting outside "Babe" I put my hand up and shook my head letting him know I didn't want to hear what he was gonna say considering he was gonna tell me not to kill him, I went to the basement and saw Jonathan tied to a chair unconscious "Can you just stop for a min damn?" I turned and looked at Quincey "You don't wanna do this shit D, this right here will change you and I've done this before so you should just let me do this" I wasn't trying to hear non of that "He raped my sister...MY SISTER! He almost raped me, I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch."

I grabbed the gun from his hand "WAKE UP!" I hit him in the face with the gun and he groaned "Shit" I heard him groan as he opened his eyes "Deity... what the... Where am I?" I rolled my eyes "that doesn't really matter" he groaned "what the fuck" he looked around and spotted Quincey "Your the asshole that beat me unconscious"
"and your the asshole that raped my sister you pig" I pointed the gun at him and I looked at the fear in his eyes  " Don't shoot me, please" This bitch had the nerve to cry "How many girls begged you to stop while you raped them?" He was shaking "Why does it matter what I do?!"
"You raped my 18 year old sister and you tried to rape me, your not getting away with this shit anymore" I hit him in the face with the gun again and he spit up blood "You wanted it and so did your sister in her tight ass dress, I mean what did she think was gonna happen" he chuckled and that only sent me over the edge.

I shot him in his knee and watched him scream and wiggle around "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I kicked his knee "You stupid—-" I shot him in the other knee and he screamed "the world will be so much better without you in it" I pointed the gun at his head "Please...Deity" I shot the gun and watched as his head fell and blood spilled out, I've never seen so much blood before, I've never killed someone before and that all came at me so I threw up. "Yeah" I heard Quincey say as he came behind me and rubbed my backand I kept throwing up.

I threw up for 10 mins before finally being able to compose myself "Oh my god" I was now in the passenger seat while Quincey drove "I shouldn't have done that" Quincey laughed "I know but you don't listen to me" the flashes of what I did made me gag "My first kill I threw up for a week" I was shocked "You mean to tell me I'm gonna through up for a week" he shrugged "Well on the bright side your sister is okay and he can't hurt anyone else" I nodded I just hoped she would be okay and I knew getting over this wouldn't be easy but I was gonna be there for her through every step of the way, but in the meantime the images of his head came back to me "Pull over" he did with a quickness and I flew out the car... I can't take a week of this.