Chpt. 17👑

When I woke up King was getting out of the shower with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his chest "I have to go ta—-"
"No" he stopped and looked at me and chuckled "Huh?" I shook my head "No, you are not going to take care of business because you know damn well you just want to go in just to go in and you don't have to so ...no" he laughed again "Ight so what you wanna do" I shrugged "anything but that" he nodded getting dress "Well you can meet my family" my face fell to the floor "Family? I thought you didn't have any family"
"Why did you think that?" He laughed and I shrugged "You never talk about them" "just cause I don't talk about them doesn't mean I don't have any, I can't talk about them because of what I do" I nodded my head, the thought of meeting his family never crossed my mind because I really thought he didn't have any.

It took me an hour to change because I kept changing

"No this ain't it" I said as I was about to take it off "Girl if you change one more time, I'mma leave yo ass" I sighed "maybe that's for the best you know" he shook his head "You look fine, leggo"

"No this ain't it" I said as I was about to take it off "Girl if you change one more time, I'mma leave yo ass" I sighed "maybe that's for the best you know" he shook his head "You look fine, leggo". He practically dragged me out the house "Where are we going?" I said as we got in the car "My moms house" I nodded my head.
I've been shaking my leg the whole way over, imagine my surprise when it only took us 20 mins to get there and there was so many cars outside "what's happening?" He parked the car then turned it off "Uhhh it's kinda a family bbq today, we were gonna end up here even if I did go to the warehouse today" I nodded my head.

He got out the car coming to open my door and I didn't move an inch "Come on bae, they gonna love you" I took a deep breath the got out the car. We just walked through the front door "UNCLE Q!" 2 little girl ran up to him and he picked them both up "Aye munchkins" he said kissing them and they giggled, I can't say I didn't love the sight "Uncle Q who dis?" One if the girl said looking at me and he put them down "This is my girlfriend Deity" they both stuck out their hands "I'm Naomi"
"I'm faith" I giggled shaking their cute little hands "Nice to meet you, you girls are so pretty I love your top" I said looking at their clothes and they giggle "We like your hair....is it a weave?" Naomi said "Oh, no all this hair is mine but I was thinking of cutting it" they shook their heads "no it's so pretty" I laughed saying thank you and Quincey told them to go play.

I was introduced to people left and right before and so far everyone seemed nice and surprised we ended up in the kitchen "Momma" this was it, the moment I completely dreaded "Boy I ain't know you was coming, come here" he walked over and hugged her, there were truly twins but I'm assuming he got his height from his dad. She made eye contact with me and I just stood there awkwardly smiling "Who's this?" I stuck out my hand when she finished hugging him "Hi I'm Deity ma'am" then Quincey chimed in "This is my girlfriend ma" she looked me up and down the smiled and hugged me "don't be shy girl, you can call me Roxane" I hugged her back and laughed "Do you need any help?" I said noticing she was cooking and she said yes then shooed Quincey off.

"So Deity where did you meet my son?"
"At my 21st Birthday party actually, I had a situation that night and he helped me .....ever since then we've been inseparable" she nodded her head "Well you must be special cause in all my years he has never brought a girl to see me" I smiled at the thought of me being the only one "Do you love him?"
"Without a doubt" I said without hesitation "Why?" I sighed
"My family turned their back on my when I brought him home, it was just ignorance really...My dad kicked me out and Quincey took care of me without hesitation. He's so sweet, caring, and protective I can't even see myself without him anymore, he takes my breath away and when I'm with him he gives me so much life..... I've never loved anyone before but I know I love him" she smiled at me and I could see her eyes get tearful "I'm sorry did I say something to upset you?" She shook her head "No no no it's just, he deserves someone like you really" she hugged me and I hugged back.

Quincey came in moments later "How's everything in here?"
"Fine" a girl came in and she looked like Quincey as well "Oh this my sister O'shae, O'shae this is my girlfriend Deity" I stuck my hand out but she didn't shake it "Uhh nice to meet you" she rolled her eyes "Shae really bruh" she just shrugged her shoulders "Hi" she said dryly "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him and his mother but his sister answered "I'm sure your just his hoe for the week" I was taken back "Excuse me" I said stepping forward "You heard me" Quincey came behind me "Don't take it personal, she's a bitch to everyone" his mom smacked him in the back of the head for cussing "The last thing I am is his hoe for the week okay, I'm definitely not like these other girl he use to mess with so let's be respectful" they all looked at me and laughed then his sister said "Okay I like her" then Quincey kissed me on the cheek.