Chpt. 8👑

When I got in the car there were roses in my seat "Awe baby" I said grabbing them then sitting down "Thank you" I said as he got in the car "Of course beautiful" King looked so sexy in his suit "Your staring" he pointed out "You look sexy" I said and he chuckled "You look beautiful" I blushed, he always knows how to make me smile.

We pulled up to ll Cielo and I was shocked "Babe uhh isn't this a little expensive" he got out the car and opened my door helping me out the car "Come on" he said grabbing my hand and walking in the restaurant "2 for Quincy Samuels" I snapped my neck at him realizing that was my first time hearing his real full name "Right this way Mrs and Mr. Samuels" the host said and I blushed at the fact of her thinking we were married but truthfully I didn't mind.

We got to our seats and the restaurant was truly beautiful, King pulled out my chair waiting for me to sit down then took his seat "It's beautiful here, I've never been" I said still looking around mesmerized "I remember you telling me that soo" he was absolutely amazing. The waiter came over and took our drinks and He order a bottle of Bollinger champagne and it tasted amazing "So Quincy huh?" I said smirking "Yeah Quincey James Samuels" he said "I like it" I said shrugging and he reached over and grabbed my hand "I brought you hear to show you I'm not just some hood nigga from Compton, I care about yo ass and I want you to be my girl...regardless if you be doing stupid shit" I rolled my eyes "You had to ruin it" he chuckled "So what you say?" He said squeezing my hand "Of course I will" he smiled leaning over and gave me a kiss.

The night was amazing, we ate, laughed, and talked all night. We talked about everything and the conversation flowed to the point where we lost track of time and realized we were the only ones left in the restaurant.

On our way back to my house he gripped my inner thigh and I clenched my legs together, this mans touch got me wet instantly "You good?" I looked at him and nodded. He rubbed my thigh going high up each time and my breathing got heavy, we stopped at a red light and King leaned over kissing my neck and whispered"You want me to fuck you baby?" I was caught off guard by his words my mouth suddenly became dry "Do you want me to fuck you until you beg me to stop?" I didn't know what to say and my legs couldn't be closer together as I felt my wetness become more intense "you want me to fuck that tight pussy till your legs shake and you scream my name?" My breath hitched as I nodded my head slowly, I seen the green light shine on his face and he chuckled "Nah your not ready" I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes moving his hand from my lap to his.

We pulled up to my house and I was pissed "Awe you still mad baby?" He said laughing trying to touch me but I wasn't having it "Whatever Quincey, are we done here?" I said trying to get out the car but he grabbed my wrist pulling me to his lips, I mean I was mad but he knew I couldn't resist him even if I wanted to "You can't tease me like that, it's really not fair" he chuckled "Aren't you spending the weekend with me?" I said confused on why he didn't look ready to get out the car and he sighed " I can't, I have business to handle back home" I was sad but I understood "Ight uhh I'll stay tonight" a smile spread ear to ear and I got my happy ass off the couch.

After showering I sat in the living room with King watching Money Heist Part 4  and if you seen it then you would know why I was crying historically "Deity you being for real right now?" King said looking at me hella confused, I was so pissed "Turn...it...off" I said sniffling "I can't handle that right now, it hurts too much" King turned the TV off and I wiped my eyes as much as I could "It's just a sh—-"
"If you say it's just a show I will punch you!" He put his hands up in surrender.

I sat there thinking about asking him something but I wasn't quite sure how he would feel about it "Ask me" he said and I snapped my neck towards him "What?" he sighed "I know how your face looks when you form a question in your head so just ask me" I smiled at the fact that he knows that about me "I kinda want you to meet my parents, I don't know if that's your thing but It would mean a lot to me if you could" I watched him think about it and then shrug "Ight ma, I can do that" I smiled and kissed his cheek "uhh good,  We can do Monday night if your not busy?" He nodded his head "I got you ma"

I was really happy at how perfect everything felt at the moment also extremely horny which was no surprise, one look at my man would make anyone wet. I straddled him and began kissing his neck as his hand immediately found their way to my ass, a moan escaped my lips which only made him squeeze my ass harder.

His erection was pointing my inner thigh and I began grinding on it just wanting to feel it as much as possible, king pulled my hair back roughly only making me moan again and kissed my neck again leaving hickies that I could careless about. He stood up with me still straddling just to put me down "You ain't slick, you still not ready" he said pecking me on the cheek "I got to go" mad was a understatement to what I was feeling "Are you fucking serious right now Quincey?!" He laughed "That's the second time tonight, you know what fucking leave I don't even care anymore" I said pushing him and walking up stairs "I'll text you!" He shouted then closed the front door....fuck him.