Chpt. 25👑

I haven't slept by myself in months so it's safe to say I barely got any sleep last night and I wanted to call him so bad but he needs to know that shit he pulled was completely unacceptable, I still can't believe he blew up on me the way he did.

I still had my phone off cause I didn't want to be tempted to answer his call. You know when you practice what to say to your man before an argument but when he's standing in front of you everything you had in your head just disappears.... yeah that's what I'm worried about.

I turned on my phone and the notifications sound kept going non stop for almost 10 mins, 68 text and 57 miss calls popped up on my phone and I was actually kinda scared out how pissed he most likely is but he needs to learn his lesson so I decided to stay for 2 more days just to teach him that listen of I'm not that bitch to stick around when he gets disrespectful...I will leave.

I turned my phone back off as I went shopping for a lot of clothes and I bought a car which was definitely at random but needed, got my nails done, my hair done, I got a small Samoyed puppy and a Brazilian wax which is something I would never do a...

I turned my phone back off as I went shopping for a lot of clothes and I bought a car which was definitely at random but needed, got my nails done, my hair done, I got a small Samoyed puppy and a Brazilian wax which is something I would never do again considering I accidentally kicked the girl in the face which also costed me a $200 tip. I needed to keep as busy as possible so I wasn't tempted to go home even though I really want to but I can't lie and say this day hasn't been refreshing.

After shopping all day, I finally went home...I mean the hotel. I turned my phone on seeing no more miss calls or text so I figured he got the message that I just wanted to be alone. A knock at the door brought joy to my face as I thought about the lobster I just ordered on room service but imagine my disappointment when instead of seeing lobster, I saw a very upset Quincey at the door.

"How the hell did you find me?!" He walked in my room pushing pasted me "Why the fuck you ain't answer my calls Deity huh? You got a nigga in here?!" He started checking around the room in the closet, bathroom, and under the bed. I sat down on the bed and held my puppy with a unbothered look on my face as he looked around, I couldn't help but to think at how good that lobster would be right now.

He finally stopped looking and just looked at me at the foot of the bed "Did you find anybody?" I said annoyed and he didn't find my joke funny one bit "Deity why the fuck you ain't answer a single one of my fucking text or calls?!" I rolled my eyes at the audacity of this niggas tone of voice to me "Don't act like you don't know nigga, why would I answer the phone when you treat me like a random bitch on the street" he didn't answer and I could tell he was starting to feel guilty "How the fuck did you find me anyways?" He held up his phone showing me this app "You tracked me?!" He nodded his head "im in a gang & a drug dealer you think I'm not finna put a tracker on your phone? Shit I would have been here sooner if you would have just left yo shit on" I rolled my eyes and laid back on the head board still petting the dog wondering why niggas thought it was okay track my phone.

"What do you want Quincey? I don't feel like dealing with your shit right now " he sighed rubbing his hands down his face "I'm sorry for the other night baby, I didn't even know what I was doing" I rolled my eyes at the sorry excuse of a apology "Yeah you sound real sorry" I just continued to pet my dog which was giving me comfort "Quincey you treated me like shit then tried to force me to have sex with you while you were drunk, I don't give 2 shits about that weak ass apology so can you just go" I got up putting the dog down and opening the hotel door so he can leave.

He brushed past me and closed the door with him still inside the room "Nah we gonna talk about this" I laughed "That's funny coming from you" he groaned rubbing his hands down his face "You trippen, I know i was acting like an ass but now I'm ready to talk and make this right Ight" he was really starting to piss me off "You see that's the thing Quincey, you were going through something and instead of talking about it you treated me like trash" he sighed and sat in the chair across the room which was probably the safest place for him.

"I told you I'm sorry ight... I ain't mean to treat you like that, a nigga was just being selfish and wasn't thinking" that sounded a little more sincere "You said you wanted to marry me right?" He nodded his head "Communication is key" he nodded his head then came over "So can you come home?" He said then tried to kiss me and grab my hand but I quickly moved my body away from him. He looked at me shocked and confused "No"
"No? I thought we just made up" I shook my head no "You uhhh....You tried to force me to have sex with you.... you hurt me mentally and physically" I could see his eyes get soft "You brought me back to the scared little girl on my birthday and right now I really don't wanna be around you".

I could see it in his face that he was hurt and I hate that I feel bad, it's just in my nature but he still needs to understand what he did and never pull that shit again.