Chpt. 13👑

I pointed the gun at him and he laughed "you not finna shoot me" I shrugged "I didn't except you to cheat on me but hey guess we're both full of surprises" he nodded "Okay well let's talk"
"Talk" I said gesturing with the gun "It didn't mean nothing Ight, I had just got done handling some business and I was high ass shit, she texted me and before I knew it I was over there" he said it so nonchalant I wanted to pull the trigger "Then when you were done you came home and laid with me right" he stood there looking ashamed "I didn't finish, I knew It was wrong so I just got up and left" I laughed "and that's suppose to make me feel better?" Of course he didn't say anything for a min"Look you just tell me what you want me to do and that's what I'll do but you ain't leaving me" Now do I tell him what I truly want which is to pull the trigger or something else.

"I don't trust you anymore" it was true, that security I felt when I was with him was gone "I promise I'll make it up to you babygirl" I rolled my eyes "We're done" I put the gun down and got in the car.

"Did you two kids kiss and make up?" I rolled my eyes at Eric as we walked in "Nope, Devon your an ass and you can sleep on the couch" I said telling King then going in the room closing the door.

"Alright class I want you to start reading Stephen King's The Green Mile" school was the best place to be right now, away from him and that house plus I love The Green Mile "I'll know if you read the book or just watched the movie because there are key points in the book which are impossible to miss, you will write a essay about it when your done and what the deeper meaning is" I was literally born for
this and this couldn't come at a better time to keep me distracted.

"Hey D" Alanna and Emora said walking with me in the hall "Hey girls, I miss you guys" they laughed "We miss you to, I can't remember the last time we hung out" I nodded realizing I may have lost myself in all this "I'm sorry y'all, there was so much going on and I took it out on both of you" They hugged me "We know, how bout you come over sometime and we can watch movies and eat till we get sick like old times" I nodded laughing. It was hard going through all of this, I didn't have my family anymore but that doesn't mean I needed to treat my friends like crap "Looks like your ride is here" they said looking at Kings car and I rolled my eyes out how loud his music was.

I got in the car turning his music down "You seriously gotta have your music so damn loud" I hated seeing his face and I swear he be doing stupid shit to get under my skin "Mybad" I rolled my eyes "How was school?" I shrugged "Cool" he nodded "I have to make a stop first" I nodded getting comfortable in my seat. 20 minutes later we pulled up to my house...my parents house "Why are we here?" He turned the car off "You said you wanted to go home, I'm not gonna keep you somewhere you don't want to be but I'm not gonna stop trying to make this up to you"  I was shocked to say the lease but happy to see my parents.

I walked in the house and there they all were in the leaving room "DEITY!" Imani ran to me and hugged me, I was so excited to see her "Hi sister" my mom came and hugged me "Hi honey" she hugged me tight "I'm so happy your home" I smiled "I missed you guys" my dad stood there with no emotion on his face "Are you pregnant?" Was the first thing that came out his mouth "What?!"
"Are. You. Pregnant?" Not even a hi "uhh yes" of course I'm not pregnant but since he wanted to act like an ass I can do that to "Oh honey....it's okay we'll figure it out" my mom said holding me hand with a smile on her face "She can't stay here if she's pregnant Rochelle" that came out my fathers mouth "So what you want me to do? Get an abortion?" He shrugged then nodded his head "Wow, I thought maybe me leaving would make you at least miss me but you haven't changed since the last time I saw you" I laughed "I'm not pregnant" his face dropped completely "Yeah, I love all of you I truly do but I can't be here with this man" I said pointed to the man I once called dad.

I walked outside tears in my face, my dad wasn't who I thought he was and it hurt like hell. King wasn't outside anymore so I called him and told him what happened and he told me he was around the corner. "I'm sorry ma" king said I didn't know what to say and I don't know why i was so surprised, I guess because I missed my family but I was no longer Daddy's little girl and I didn't want to be.