1

Luna could say that her morning was going great. She spoke to her dad and brother, had a hot shower, and fixed her a small breakfast to see that it was time to go. Luna was hoping to make friends or better yet, fall in love. She walked out with a smile and climbed in her car and drove off.
~~~
Once she saw the sign, her nerves got the best of her. "Great." She mumbles. "I just had to be nervous." Luna saw all eyes on her making her shoe their head. "They really don't get new students." She parked her car and got out making all eyes widen by the beautiful girl who just got out of a beautiful car.

Luna started walking, but a set of golden eyes caught her attention. She looked to see a brooding guy looking at her and she felt drawn to him. Luna walked off and into the school.

Back outside, Edward was shocked by her beauty. "She smelt like those mutts on the Rez." Rosalie said.

"That's where she's from." Alice tells her. "She wanted a change of scenery."

"Is she...." Alice nodded. Edward sighed and decided to go in and ignore Rosalie's protest. He stopped and looked at Rosalie. "Just because she's from the Rez doesn't mean that she is one." Edward tells her as he walked in and straight to his class.
~~~
Luna smiled as she finally got away from Eric. She knew the consequences of being the new student, but she wanted a change. "Hello." Luna said with a smile making the teacher turn.

"Hello, you must be Luna Black." Edward was shock by her last name, but had nothing to worry about as girls can't shift. Well what they heard, the women can't shift. "Your seat is beside Edward Cullen."

"Thank you." Luna tells her. All the girls looked at Luna with envy. She was beautiful, sweet, and she already has Edward's and other guys attention. The boys looked at Edward with envy as he got the beautiful Luna Black to sit with him. Edward smirked at all their thoughts. "Hi." Edward looked at Luna who sat down.

"Hello." He says. "I'm Edward Cullen."

"Luna Black." She replies. Class started and the two faced the front. Every now and then, the two will take a glimpse of one another. Luna smiled as did Edward. He found his mate, but felt bad for Gabriel. Alice claims Gabriel's will come in a year. The bell rang causing Luna to look at him. "I'll see you later."

Edward watched her leave making him go after her. "Luna!" Luna slowed down and looked  at him. "May I walk you to your next class."

"Thank you." Luna says nicely."you don't have to help me, Edward."

"I don't mind, Luna." She smiled and handed him her schedule. Edward smiled as he saw he had three classes with her. "Your with me and the last class of day."

"Thank god." She said. "I can't handle these people either looking at me with lust or envy."

"Well you are beautiful." Luna blush a little as the two walked in the next class.
~~~
Edward decided to introduce Luna to his family. Alice smiled as she saw Edward and Luna. She skipped over to her and smile. "Hi, I'm Alice Cullen. Edward's sister."

"It's nice to meet you Alice. I'm Luna Black." She responds.

"This is my boyfriend Jasper Hale, his twin sister Rosalie and her boyfriend Emmett." Alice said.

"It's nice to meet you all." Luna said. Rosalie scoffed making Luna glare. "What's your damn problem?"

"You should stay away from us like the others do." Rosalie tells her. "Things will end badly for you and I will make sure of it." Luna glared as she started shaking.

"Luna?" Edward noticed her shaking in anger and knew she carried the gene. "Let's go eat." He said as he tried to get her attention.

"Let me tell you something princess." Luna said. "I don't listen to bitches like you and two you don't tell me who I can and can't hang out with."

"Luna, ignore her. I do." Edward tried to calm her down. Rosalie smiled at Luna.

"I like you." She said. "Your the only one here that has a backbone."

"Thank you." Luna said. "Now can we go eat." They all laughed and walked into the cafeteria. Edward put his arm around Luna's waist as they walked in. The two felt sparks and smiled. Luna actually liked Edward.

"Why did you move off the Rez?" Emmett asked.

"Well I wanted a change." Luna tells them. "I hated how I was treated there because I'm a little pale."

"You have a tan."

"Yeah, but I don't have the perfect tan like my family does so people picked on me, but I ignored them."

"So why did you wanted a change?" Gabriel asked.

"I wanted to go to a different school since I didn't have much friends plus the school seemed to be tuned by the male population there." Luna said. "I mostly wanted a change of scenery so I live with my godfather Charlie Swan."

"Doesn't he have a daughter?" Jasper asked.

"Yes and I'm doing everything to get her to come home." Luna said. "She hasn't spoken to my brother, but stayed in contact with me." They all nodded. "That girl can be stubborn." Alice nodded knowing the girl she was talking about is Gabriel's mate.
~~~
By the end of the day, Luna and Edward were inseparable. "I hate that boy." She said.

Edward had to calm her down due to the fact she started shaking over Mike telling her that she shouldn't hang out with the Cullens. "It's over now."

"I know, but he had no right in telling me who I should hang out with." Luna tells him. "That's like my father."

"Why?"

"He told me in private that if I meet you guys to stay away, but I can take care of myself." Luna tells him. "You guys are my first friends and I really like you guys."

"We like you too." He said. "I need to get going."

"Same." She replies. Before she gets in she looked at Edward. "Edward?" He turned. "If I'm not here, I went to Phoenix to drag a stubborn friend home." Edward chuckle.

"You'll be here and I'm sure the more you push it, the more she'll come."

"You think so." Edward nodded. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." She tells him kissing his cheek before getting in her car. Edward walked back over with a smile on his face.

"She maybe a wolf, but I accept." Rosalie said. "No one has ever stood up to me before."

"We also have to keep her calm." Gabriel said. "I don't think Edward wants to see her freak out when she learns that the legends she heard are true."

"That's why when it comes to it, I will tell her the truth." Edward said. "She's my mate and she deserves to know, but first I want her to trust us." They all nodded before getting in their cars and driving off.