19

Within the two days, Jacob told Edward that Bella is gone to save Gabriel meaning his family was coming back. Edward looked at Luna as did a heartbroken Jacob and Billy. "Why did she turn her?"

"To ruin Bella and Luna's friendship." Edward says. "She knows Bella is wanting to be one and took the opportunity to turn Luna when no one wasn't around." He sighed. "I knew she shouldn't have left on her own."

"She wanted to do this on her own, Edward." Billy says as he saw his daughter's eyes moving. "She's about to wake up."

Edward looked at Luna as she opened her eyes causing him to smile as Jacob cried. "Where the hell is that bitch?"

"Running."

"No." Luna says as she looked at her imprint and her family. "She's planning. She's getting revenge for James death. What that plan is? I don't know, but we need to be prepared."

"First you need to feed."

Luna nodded as she looked at her dad and brother. "I'll see you guys in a few weeks. I'm having Edward train me better."

"Okay." Billy says. "Edward, keep her away from Bella. They should be coming in a few days."

Hearing a growl, they knew that Luna wasn't happy with Bella's actions. Edward nodded as he picked Luna up and left. He was keeping her to himself for now. "Let's go." He tells Jacob. "We need to tell the pack she's awake and pissed off."

"Okay." Jacob says as they left the Cullens house as they knew that they will be back soon.