17

Filler chapter
Waking up the next day, Luna looked to see Edward sitting up and reading. "What's interesting?"

"Nothing." He replies as she leaned up and kissed him. "That is though."

Luna laughed till she heard a knock. Edward shook his head at who it was. "Your dad is here."

Getting up, Luna grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed as did he. Edward looked at her causing her to wrap her arms around him and kissed him. A knock caught their attention making them decide this can be done later. Luna grabbed his hand and walked downstairs to see what they were wanting.

Luna opened the door to see not just her dad, but the whole pack. "What's wrong?"

"The redhead is back." Jacob tells her.

Luna looked at Edward. "Is he allowed to cross?"

"Yes." Billy replies. "He is your imprint and he will be able to help us find her."

Luna smiled as she hugged her dad. "I will see you guys later." She says as she kissed Edward. "I'm going to go and make sure she isn't watching Bella."

"Be careful." Edward tells her. "I love you."

"I love you and I will."

The pack watched her leave causing them to look at Edward. "Let's tell you the story about the cold one and our very own."

Edward nodded as they walked in.
~~~
Luna was in her wolf form when she saw Victoria. She growled and attacked her, but Victoria was smart. She jumped on Luna's back and snapped her leg causing her to howl in pain. "Sorry, princess." She says as she leaned in. "Edward is going to love the new you."

Victoria smiled as she saw Luna in her human form. "Bitch." She says holding her leg as she laid naked.

"See you soon, Luna."

Luna screamed out in pain as she was bit.
~~~
Edward felt a burning sensation. "What's wrong?" Billy asked. "Is Luna okay?"

"She's turning." He says. "I don't know by who, but I need to find her now."

"We'll go with you." Sam suggested.

Edward grabbed a blanket and left with the pack behind him. Billy hopes that Luna remembers what happened.

Edward's ShifterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara