21

When they got to Forks, Luna was asleep as Edward drove to the Cullen house. He looked at her and smiled as he couldn't wait to tell Billy, but first, he was going to announce something to them and it wasn't the baby. He wants that to be kept quiet till Charlie and Billy hears it first. He was going to announce that they have decided that after graduation, they were moving. "Baby?"

"We're almost there, but you stay right here in the car. It might get ugly."

"That's on them." She says stretching with a yawn. "They messed up when they chose to listen to an ass after you told them about me imprinting on you." She sighed. "I haven't fully forgiven you at the time, but now, I do. Us being away gave me time to see that you did try, but got ignored and I shouldn't have been so angry like I was." She looked at him. "I thought you never loved me."

Edward stopped the car and looked at her. "I love you, Luna. That's why I tried to fight against it because I didn't want to leave you. I blame that idiot because of he thought it was for the best when you turned too." He says. "I will always apologize for what I have done."

"It's not you that needs to apologize." She says placing her hand on her stomach. "It's the others and that may never be forgiven."

"I will never forgive myself."

Luna smiled as she leaned over and kissed him. "I love you, but we need to hurry and go. I want you."

Edward's eyes turned black causing him to drive towards the Cullens. He wanted Luna, but they have a small place that Billy got for them to stay in away from the others.
~~~
"Where's Luna?"

"Hunting before we go to the Rez." He tells them. "We're moving out. We have a small place in Forks and after graduation, we are leaving for good."

Neither of them couldn't believe what they heard. "What about Luna? How does she feel about this?" Gabriel asked. "She would be pissed because she loves all of us."

"That changed the moment you idiots forced my imprint to leave." She stated from behind them causing them to look at her. She was glowing and they couldn't tell why. "I don't care anymore, you all listened to this block head who left the woman he claims he loves in the woods at night, alone." She walked over to Edward who held his hand out for her. Taking his hand in hers, she looked at them. "I don't have anything to do with people who agrees to someone who doesn't think. We've discussed this while we were gone and this is better. Us leaving once and for all."

"We'll still visit, but we are not going to be involved in whatever happens. Luna, baby, go call your dad and tell him to meet us at Charlie's to hear the announcement."

Luna seductively kissed him. "I'll see you outside."

Edward watched her leave as Esme sighed. "Edward, we're so sorry...."

"It's too late for apologies. You all listened to Gabe and look where it has you now." He tells them as he heard Luna telling Billy to meet at Charlie's. "I'm done with this conversation and nothing you guys have to say will make us stay. We've decided and the Volturi has agreed to it. We will be getting married in a few weeks." He handed them an invitation. "They helped us and listened to the news Luna wants to tell her father first. So, you guys will be last on our list."

"Edward! Let's go!"

Nothing else was said as Edward walked away. Carlisle closed his eyes as the others glared at Gabriel.
~~~
When they got to Charlie's, Luna smiled as she saw Jacob and her dad with Charlie since Bella had left the house when they were arriving. Opening the door, the three looked at them. "Hi." Luna says hugging her dad.

"He asked you?" Luna gave him a look. "I'm not pissing you off because he is your imprint and you love him."

"Thank you." She said as Edward gave them the three gifts. "We came back from the Cullens announcing we are getting married in a few weeks, but the real announcement is what you three should know first."

Opening the boxes as Luna stood beside Edward, Billy looked up at them with tears. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes." She says smiling.

"Come here." Luna ran and hugged her dad as Charlie joined in.

"Wow. I'm an uncle." Jake says as he walked over to him. "Bella has been wanting to talk to Luna, but she's been avoiding her."

"She changed her number." He tells him as Luna spoke to Charlie and Billy. "Luna has nothing to do with the others for what they did and Bella, she doesn't like what she did to you." Jacob nodded. "She hopes you find someone before Bella continues to hurt you more."

"I hope so, too." He says. "Now, where the hell did you get her favorite ring from?"

"Billy."

Luna looked behind her to see her brother and fiancee talking causing her to smile. She was glad that Edward was accepted and that they are going forward with their lives. Edward looked at Luna who smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you."