18

Filler chapter
Edward found Luna and covered her up. She wasn't screaming or moving, but the bite on her neck told him someone planned to turn his mate. "I got you, baby."

Sam shifted back and looked at him. "Get her home. We'll hunt down the blood sucker that turned her."

Nodding, Edward left with his mate in his arms. A thousand thoughts ran through his mind. He heard the pack and knew. They were on the hunt for a nomad. "Baby, when you wake up, let me know who did this to you." He says. "I will kill me a bitch."
~~~
Billy sat in his wheelchair waiting till Jacob came whining with Edward not too far behind him. "No."

"She's not dead." Edward says as Jacob shifted. "The others are looking for the nomad who did this to her."

"I hope she remembers who."

"She does." Edward says. "Victoria is back."

Billy was confused causing Edward to tell him and Jacob about the three nomads last year that hunted Bella down. All this was happening because the redhead wants revenge and the only way to do that is by turning Luna into a hybrid. Something that will make Bella even more jealous, as Victoria hopes will happen. To tear a friendship apart or a family. "Will you two stay with her while I call my family back here?"

"We will." Billy says. "Jacob..."

"I'm going to hunt this bitch for what she did to my sister."

Billy nodded as he watched his son leave. He looked at his daughter wondering what else happened out there and why she didn't fight back.