24-epilogue

After Luna and Edward had their twins, which was a surprise, they kept in contact with the pack and some of the Cullens, but their departure caused issues within the coven. Bella and Gabe got married and had their daughter, but she still had problems with the rest because of Luna and Edward leaving.

"Luna?"

"In here." She called out realizing she shouldn't be thinking about what is happening with the coven. "Just thinking."

"About?"

"You already know." She tells him. "We live a perfect life without drama and yet, I feel like we are being blamed." Sighing Luna walked over to him. "I know we are not at fault, but Bella and Gabe ruined everything. At one point, I thought the world of Bella, but she changed the moment she met Gabriel."

"That's just people showing their true colors, baby." He tells her. "Don't think about them, don't worry about them. We have a family to think of. I have you to think of." She smiled. "Along with Marissa and John."

Smiling, Luna kissed him. "I would never trade this life that I have now." She tells him. "You and the twins are my world and one day, I hope we can have another or... in 8 more months."

Edward's eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he just heard. Picking her up and spinning her around. The sounds of the twins had them looking at them. "I'll never trade this life for anything."

"Neither will I. I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Luna."

Thank you all for reading Edward's Shifter. More stories to come.