Chapter 14

The battles went on, and here's who scored top 5.

1. Bakugou
2. Yozen
3. Shoto
4. Mellow
5. Izuku

And here's what happened.

Bakugou defeated Shoto by exploding him out of the area.

Mellow lost to Izuku when Izuku shoved her out of the area.

Izuku lost to Bakugou when he got exploded out of the area.

Yozen won against Bakugou after Bakugou stepped out of the area trying to dodge Yozen's knives.

"Alright you two." Aizawa says in a monotone voice. "Seriously?" Yozen said unenthusiastic. "You expect me to fight a pipsqueak?!"  "Yes, now don't kill her." 

They walk to seperate sides of the ring. "Don't expect me to go easy on you, just because you're new." Yozen says in an angry tone.  "KICK HIS ASS, PUP!" Mellow screams. "You know he's going to kill her, right?" Bakugou asked. "Oh yeah, she's gonna die." Mellow admitted.

"3...2...1... Begin!"

Yozen summoned a sword. He began charging at Pup, who turned into her Pup formed and slipped past him with her agility. "You can't run forever, Pup!" He ran back at her, and she proceeded to junp over him. "I-I need to figure out how to hit him without being hit..." She spoke to herself. 'Maybe I can confuse him.' She used her wolf speed and started rinning around him. "Stop running, damn it!" 'I can't hit him, but I can certainly can try to knock him out of the ring!' She pounced on him, knocking hin back a few feet. The more she dodged his attacks, the more angry he got. "FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!"

The more she fought, the more that great rush of adrenaline came back, and she loved that feeling. She attacked him again and again, pushing him farther and farther. He got her afew times, earning cuts all over her body, but she didn't care. "AAAUGH! DIE YOU STUPID DOG!" He kicked Pup across the area.

Soon, Pup felt something different. Not pain, but power. It felt as though she was growing. "Woah!" A few students called out as they saw Pup change. Her petite wolf form soon grew, and turned into something from a fairytale. Her fur a snow white, yet her eyes were pitch black like All Might's strong form. Her teeth sharp as rocks. Her claws as strong as steal. She was about the size of Tsuyu while on all fours.

"The hell?! When could you do this?!" Silence... "Don't fucking ignore me!"  "THAT'S IT!" His quirk, fritz, started acting up. Even where he was standing was no match for his quirk, as the ground broke underneath his weight. He charged at full speed at Pup, who also ran to him. She scratched his chest and arms with her giant claws. She tried to pin him down and bite his neck. He dodged and hit her with his two knives. They fought for a while, causing major destruction to the area. "Mr. Aizawa! This is going too far!" Momo expressed her concerns. "No. This needs to happen. Pup needs to test this new power, and Yozen needs to control his. Let this be a lesson to those who can't control their quirks." He says, still making sure this fight won't go too far.

"JUST DIEEEEEE!" And with one final punch, Yozen threw Pup out of the ring, just in time before both fainted. "PUP/YOZEN!" A few yelled. "Two of you take them to Recovery Girl's office. She'll heal them." Izuku picked up Pup, who was back to her human form, and Shoto carried Yozen.

"Oh dear, what happened?" Recovery Girl said, walking up to the two fainted teens. "Hero training..." Shoto said in his usual monotone voice. "Don't worry, I'll take care of them. Off to class you go."  "Thank you." Izuku said, bowing.

They walk off to the rest of the class.