Chapter 6

Pup's P.O.V.

"Alright team!" Lolo said while eating her sandwich. We were at lunch right now, and Yoyo had made us all sandwiches. A peanutbutter and jelly for me, and ham and cheese for them. I don't like eating things that could possibly be my family or distant cousins. "The 'Ultimate U.A. Slumber Part of the Year' is just a few hours away! We need to think of what to bring..."

"You're now just asking that?!" Yoyo asked. We didn't really get passed the planning stages. "Oh! I got it!" We looked at Lolo. "Let's... Summon the ghost of U.A.!"

"W- WHAT?! NO!" I accidentally said too loud. Everyone looked at us. I got embarrassed and sunk down into a ball... "W- Why are we summoning the U.A. ghost?!"

"Aw, come on! This is our chance to prove that that stupid rumor is just well... a rumor! And~ What's more fun than speaking with the dead?!" "A lot of things, Mellow... But you're right. I'm tired of our class running out of the room because of some stupid floating object. Plus, I'd look super cool in front of Todoroki..." "Oh~ Someone got a crush on Mr. Icyhot~?" "You have a crush on Bakugo..." "T- That is classified information! But it's settled. We can do some other games like never have I ever, secen minutes in heaven, and truth or dare!"

I didn't really talk to anyone after that... not even Zuzu when he asked to go mess with class 1-B... I didn't feel comfortable with this sleep over anymore... I went outside with my sketchbook, and started drawing. During my time of having my quirk, I've managed to figure out that my quirk on works with pencils. I can also use color pencils, and it only comes alive once I tap it twice now. I started drawing things like animals, even a few of the 1-A class. I didn't double tap those, though. Drawing calmed me down a bit, and I even worked on making them look more real.

"Wow... Nice quirk." I turn around to see a purson with purple hair and eye bags. He's from class 1-B I think. "Why are you out here alone?"

"O- Oh um... Just clearing my head. Why are you outside?"

"Well uh... I just come out here while the classes are eating. It gets loud in there. It is nice out here, I can see why you chose to sit here." He pulled out his lunch and sat beside me. "So... You're the school's newest assistant, correct?" "Y- Yeah... You are?" "Shinso... Shinso from class 1-B." "Yeah, I figured... I've seen you before." "You seem sad. What's on your mind, kid?" "You wouldn't understand... It's weird..." "Oh please, this whole world is weird with almost everyone having a quirk and stuff... I think I can handle it."

"Well, one of my quirks give me wolf like stuff, along with being able to see ghosts, I guess... So because of that, I know there is a ghost here, and I help him haunt the school because he's my friend and stuff. And now my other living friends want to try and summon him, and I don't want anything to happen to him, so I really don't wanna go to the sleep over anymore... That's it."

"A- Ah... I see..." He had a surprised, yet tired look on his face. I think I broke him... We talked for a little bit more. Shinso was really nice to me. He told me how his quirk can control people if they answer him.

"People tend to can my quirk villainous... You know, cause I can make people do whatever I'd like?"

"Oh... I think it's pretty cool, Shinso! I don't really understand completely how quirks work, but I think how you use them outweighs how it looks... Zuzu told me hiw Baku's quirk was used as a villain when... when he burned Zuzu..." "Baku? Bakugo Katsuki?" "Y- Yeah... The ghost of U.A. is Izuku Midoriya... Baku was friends with Zuzu before Zuzu killed himself..." "Damn... You think he's sorry?" "M- Maybe? Maybe Baku misses Zuzu... Maybe he wanted to apologize... but couldn't..." "Huh, small world ain't it... I've heard stories about Izuku. Rumors that he loved killing animals just to look at the blood. He killed his mom too, befire taking his own life. Hey, you okay, Pup?"

I felt a little sick... Zuzu... He killed animal just for blood? D- Did he also kill his mom on purpose? I- I'll have to talk with him... Zuzu was like a dad to me... Is this what dads do? I no longer wanted to talk to anyone until the sleep over... I got up and waved bye to Shinso. I hope that no one tries to talk with me today...