Chapter 3

(Photo above is mine)
In the events of a short few weeks, the 1-A class has now become mkre scared of my appearances in their day-to-day lives. However, Mellow, Katsuki, Todoroki, and Yozen still refuse to believe I'm real. They would always say it was some other quirk from the other classes or that people were just seeing things. I decided that they would be the most fun to scare. But, no matter what I did they still refused to believe that even one trace of these weird phenomenons lead back to me. It basically pissed me off more than it should.

"Class, today a student who has been shortly found and rescued will now be our class helper, along with helping around the school. Her quirk allows her senses to be really sensitive, so be aware of your volume. Also, she's half blind, so don't mess with the glasses she wears. You can come in now..."

A new student?
______________________________________
??? P.O.V.

I'm not really sure what happened in the time from spending my life in the woods to now. For as long as I could remember, the woods were my home, and all the animals and people were my friends. When I mean people, I mean people I can't touch. They all said the same thing, that they were dead. But if they were dead, then how could I see them. My animal friends always told me that a lot of them could see the people too. Some had really cool powers called quirks! The people taught me how to talk, but my words are kind of broken when I speak. When I was little, some mean guys came and tried to kill and hurt my friends! I tried to help, but they threw me into a tree and that made me go blind in both of my eyes for a long time. I could only at the time see shapes that were outlined by thin, white lines. Soon, I think about a week ago, some people found me and took me somewhere. They didn't let my other friends come, so I was really lonely...

When we got there I guess I fell asleep, because I was somewhere different. I was in my people form, unlike my animal form from before. I didn't really understand what was happening. Soon, some people came in and put on these things that helped me see better! I could now see all kinds of pretty colors and more shapes! Everything was still kind of fuzzy, though... The people said they would try and fix it. Soon, I got more and more friends called doctors! They helped me walk in my people form, and taught me all about those quirk thingies. They said mine was an animal based quirk called Animal Spirit. They said I basically am a mix of person and animal, and I can take the properties of the animal I am! They said I was a wolf and human, which I guess explains when I change into my animal form, I smell like a wolf. Soon, they started fixing my eyes when I fell asleep, and they got one of my eyes completely better! They want to try and fix my other one, but they said they have to wait until I can get used to my first eye. They said i stil needed these glasses for both eyes, and to only take them off when I go to sleep. Soon, after I started feeling better, this mouse came in and told me all about this cool place called U.A.! He said that's where a lot of powerful people can go and save others. He told me he needed a fast assistant, whatever an assistant is, to help around the school, and wanted to know if I would like to do it! I said yes, and I guess this is how I ended up at this large door... Mr. Zawa, which I gave him that name, told me to come in. I reached up really high to reach the door open thing. I then walk inside.
______________________________________
Izuku's P.O.V.

As the class and I watch the door open slowly, a little girl, around 4 feet tall walked to the center of the class. She had black glasses on, which made her slightly clouded eyes shine a bit brighter. Her shirt golden hair had a darker yellow-orange chunks, which was separated by a ponytail holder. She had light tan skin, and sparkly, yet clouded blue-green eyes. She had a pretty simplistic outfit on. A plain white, ruffled at the bottom, shirt, a light purple skirt, white knee socks, black flats, and a brown cover up which almost covered her hands completely, only showning the tips of her slightly sharp nails.