Chapter 5

Izuku's P.O.V.

Albeit I have been in this school for months, not one time have I been in Nezu's room. I guess despite being a ghost, he vould harm me in some way. He is, I'll admit, possibly the smartest being alive. His IQ is even more than an above average adult. His presence could make anyone shiver.

"Zuzu, you coming?" I broke out of my daydream to see Pup starting to open the door. She has a concerned face, which I asumed was because she was worried about me... Why though?

"Oh, yeah sorry! I just spaced out a little. I'll admit, I have never really been to Nezu's office. It's... just a little overwhelming..."

"Oh uh... You don't... have to come? Mr. Nezu is nice though, and he is really caring! I don't think you should be afraid."

"Ah... Um... Alright. I can do this."

"That's the spitit, Zuzu!" I chuckled at that possible pun, and we walked in. The smell of tea filled the air, along with different pastries which contained sugar. It smelt like a bakery.

"Hi, Mr. Nezu!"

"Ah, good afternoon, Ms. Pup. How have you been?"

"Good, sir! Hi Mr. Yagi!"

"Good afternoon, Young Pup!"

"So, you wanted me for something, Mr. Nezu?"

"Well, not really. I just wanted an excuse to let you come over for some sweets. Nothing to worry at all!"

"Um... okay... Well, thank you, Mr. Nezu!"

She plopped herself down next to Yagi. He always reminded me of someone, I was never sure, though. His dark eyes had small blue irises. His golden yellow hair form bunny ear like bangs. He was super thin, almost just skin and bones. He was sipping tea. Pup helped herself to some sugar cookies and juice, since she told me she's not the biggest fan of plain tea. She kind of zoned out as Nezu and Yagi were speaking, until Nezu spoke to her.

"Have you heard of the ghost of U.A., Ms. Pup?" She looked up in surprise. I wouldn't blame her. Obviously she has if she had friended said ghost. I looked awkwardly at her as she sweats nervously. I don't think she wants to tell him anything.

"Young Pup, are you okay? You're sweating a lot."

"A- Ah um... I- I kind of? L-Lolo told me about it before..."

"Hm... Well, I thought different. Many of students and a few teachers have heard you talk to nothing, and that when the "ghost" comes and starts causing trouble, you were part of many of them. But maybe it was just a funny coincidence!"

"Haha... Yeah maybe..."

"You know, I have done recent studies with animal behaviors, and I have been told that people of wolf or dog species can possibly see or hear ghosts. Of course, I have never been able to have proof of my studies, but I guess this proves it. So it may possible be a hidden quirk by one student..."

"U-Um... Maybe... Mm... O-Okay! I can't take lying anymore! I can see ghosts, and hear them! I made friends with ghosts in the woods, and the ghost now... I call him Zuzu... He's my best friend..."

"Ohoho! That's what I thought! I had known about this for a while."

"He has?!" I screamed. So he knows about me. Pup glanced at me and nodded, also not knowing about his not as recent find. Yagi looked confused, but also a little shocked.

"Oh, don't worry Ms. Pup! Your secret is safe with me and Toshinori. You may go now, though. It was nice to see you. Please feel free to take what sweets you'd like, as a treat!" He handed her a little bag to put them in. She nodded and took the bag. She filled it up with some sweets and a couple of juices. She waved and walked out the door as she waved goodbye to the two. I walked through the door after she had closed it.

"Well uh... that was slightly weird, huh Cupcake?" I nudged her slightly on the shoulder. She looked a little sad, even while chewing on a cookie. "Hey, what's wrong, Cupcake?" I asked.

"Will they get rid of you now that they know? O- Or will they get rid of me?! I don't want to leave you, Zuzu!" She was facing me, sniffing and a face full of crumbs and cookies. I wipe them off and then wipe her tears.

"They won't do anything, Pup. I won't let them!" I hug her, of course, she can't hug back.

"Thank you, Zuzu!" When I get older, I'm gonna protect you, too!"

She ran off with her sweets, most likely back to class 1-A. I was about to follow her, but then I heard Nezu and Toshinori talking.

"Do you plan on having her g ft rid of the ghost? It would cause a lot less problems for our students."

"We'll see, Toshinori... We'll see... It may be best, though..."

They plan to use her for their own benefit?! I won't let them! They are not using my best friend for rheir stupid school! Can't believe I wanted to go to this school... I'll make sure that they will think twice before doing something like that!