Six

Heaven

"Alright class. I'll see you guys Monday" my English teacher said as the bell rung. The week was finally over and Raymond was spending the night with me while I watch Kareem and Kyndall. He was spending Saturday with his girlfriend, but I got today and tomorrow morning basically.

I walked out the classroom and started walking to my car. I seen Nevaeh ahead of me leaning on her boyfriend as he leaned on the wall. Her arms were folded against her chest. I actually haven't talked to her in weeks since she had to go stay with my Gigi. I did nothing wrong. I had extra chores around the house and I had to come to my mom's salon to do work there since I lied. However, I didn't drink, have sex, and stay at a dude's house without my parents knowing. Raymond honestly just don't count. He's family now.

I watched Damien whisper something to her before she started walking my direction. I looked down hoping maybe she wasn't walking towards me.

"Can you ask mom and dad to call me?"

"Sure" I mumbled.

"You are showing more skin.. Are you messing with Raymond?" I looked down at my outfit and mentally rolled my eyes. I only had on biker shorts with a crop top that was covered by my windbreaker.

I took in her outfit

I took in her outfit. Typical Nevaeh. She honestly has a closet full of clothes. She can dress don't get me wrong, and she has skirts for days. Her winter outfits go stupid.

"I'm not messing with Raymond

"I'm not messing with Raymond. I simply just put on something other than leggings and a t-shirt.. Is that too hard too believe?" I said not bothering to stay any longer to hear her response.

I have one boy bestfriend that I'm always around and she think I'm fucking him. I would never and I have never much as thought about kissing Raymond. For one, I never wanna ruin our friendship. For two, he's my person. Fuck a intimate relationship. Our friendship alone makes me the happiest person in the whole world.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I continued walking to the parking lot when I seen this brown-skinned boy standing by my car.

"Heaven Register" I realized it was a boy in my history class. Ummm.. Justin.. James.. Riley.. "It's Zion" wowww I wasn't even close.