10: Pills

I was flagged by Wattpad for using this image ⬆️.
I then sent an appeal justifying that the picture above does not intend to hurt any body. I don't know if you guys can see it or not.
Please note that: IN NO WAY DO I INTEND TO HURT/PROVOKE ANYBODY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER. DO NOT TRY TO REDO (in real life) ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.
THIS IS JUST A STORY AND IN NO WAY DOES IT POINT OUT REAL-LIFE INCIDENTS.

____________________________________

[ Last Night ]

His mind is running in circles and he is feeling more vulnerable than ever. He hasn't slept for a good three nights after the panic attack lately and the sickening drug tablet impairs him more and more every day.

The drug tablet is giving him side effects like loss of appetite, giddiness, frequent vomiting with sudden black-outs and head-spins.

The side effect weakens him so much that he loses control of his body and yesterday the pill had caused him to fall on his knees.

But he takes the pill nonetheless. Only to try and get over the nightmare he keeps watching. Only to help himself avoid watching that one menacing nightmare every night. 

The pill tastes vile and it is an atrocious tablet, but if this is what helps Jungkook stay way from re-visiting his past, then he has no other option than to keep consuming it. 

Jungkook sits on his bed, cuddled up into a tiny ball and his white clothes make him look like a soft, squishy ball of cotton. The irony being: he isn't as soft as a ball of cotton. He is rigid yet brittle at the same time. But what is even more unfathomable, is that just a dream (more likely a nightmare) weakens Jungkook so miserably, that the rough and tough Jeon Jungkook, turns into a scaredy cat.

Jungkook's fingers grip the pencil tightly, as he draws a random design in his diary. The dark strokes of the graphite lead, move in coordination with Jungkook's hand which moves in various directions while he abides to draw.

His brown, doe eyes are stiffly positioned on the pale and crinkly pages of his diary as he constructs a beautiful yet incomprehensible design, only Jungkook knowing why he draws it.

•••

[ Present ]

Jimin has been sulking ever since he woke this morning. The strands of his smooth, adorable and attractive pink hair hang loosely as his cheeks (unknowingly) puff up due to the ire building inside him.

"Cretinous imbecile." Jimin curses under his breath as his grip on the handle of the vaccum cleaner tightens.

Twisting his lips in vex, he curses again, "Glaikit thick-head." 

Jimin's anger is beyond any comparison and what bothers Jimin more is the disappointment that stings him immensely causing him a clenching pain in the chest.

Today is a Sunday, and Taehyung and Jimin were supposed to clean the house together, but Taehyung ran out this morning, giving a bovine excuse that he's got a date with a girl he has recently been in touch with on a stupid dating app.

The part that has the fun is that Taehyung hasn't been going out of the house for the past three months and that his phone isn't password protect, that is when Jimin had sneakily checked Taehyung's phone, no dating app came in sight.