Chapter 19

"Thanks Mrs.Marano. I'll be in touch." He said as he was leaving. "Please call me Ellen." She said. He's already a part of the family. I smiled. I was not happy he was leaving sooner than he had planned but I'm just happy I got to see him. I have seen him 3 days since 4 months ago. I have this gut wrenching feeling but I don't understand it. She gave him a hug then petted my shoulder and walked away. "I love you." He said. "You wouldn't have brought me here." I say. "I brought you because your safe here. You weren't happy with me and so I thought this will make you happy. You back with your mom." He said. "So? I love my mom but she's not the one I plan on having kids with in the future. She won't always be here to make me happy." I say. "I'm not either. I'm selfish and inconsiderate remember. Your words not mine." He said. "Ross please. Take me with you." I say. "I can't. My only option is to keep you here. I will be back for you. I promise that when I do, I'll take you with me." He said caressing my cheeks. I had tears welling up. "No please." I say. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I say. "Blink and count to 3." He said. "No." I say holding him now. "Come on." He said. I kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled him in. He pulled away. "One." He counted. I blinked. "Wait. Please." I say. "Two". He said. I blinked. He looked me dead in the eyes. "Close your eyes." He said. I did so. "Three." He said. I opened my eyes. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I looked but he was nowhere around. "I love you too." I say. I love you too. I wiped off my tears and went inside my house.

"Honey. I'm sorry about Ross." She said. I nodded. "It's okay." I say. "I have work. It's only for 7 hours so I'll be back for dinner." She said. "Okay mommy." I say. I was really hurting on the inside. She hugged me. "He's coming back. I promise." She said. I smiled as she wiped my tears off my face. "Thanks mom." I say. She kissed my cheek and left. My phone rang. "I promise I'll be back." He said. "You won't take 4 months will you?" I asked. "No. A year." He said. "What!?" I asked. He laughed. "No.Just kidding. I'll be back sooner than you think." He said. I smiled. I heard a utter behind me. "Rossy?" I say. "…" No response. "Ross?" I say as I looked around the house. "Someone's there." He said suddenly. "I'm scared. What do I do?" I asked. "Baby…Run into the closest room". He said. I ran into the bathroom. "Lock the door." He said. I did.

"Okay open the window." He said. "What's a-" He cuts me off. "Shut the lights off and open the window." He said. I did everything. I heard the footsteps come closer. "Look and see how far it is." He whispered. I looked and it was like 7 feet above the ground. "I'll meet you half way. I'm coming baby." He said. "I-I can't." I say. "Yes you can. Do it for me. You can't get hurt or I'll hurt a whole nation." He said. This made me uneasy. Just as I was about to jump out someone grabbed me. "Ah!!!" I screamed. "Laura!!!" He shouted. "Let go!!" I said struggling to get free. Wait. I'm his girlfriend. I sunk my elbow to their gut. They groaned and released. I stepped on their foot. I then kicked them in the face. I heard a gun shot. "Laura!!" He shouted. I picked up my phone and held it. "I'm here." I say. "I'm okay. I-" Then my vision was blurry. "Laura!!!!" He shouted. "Find her first before I kill her." Someone said and then dropped my phone. "He just brought me that you asshole!!" I say. I couldn't a thing but my sense of smell was fitting really well. I felt something cold on my head. A gun. Fear struck me. "There we are. Come. There is alot of work that must be done." They said and next thing I know, I'm out cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥