Chapter 5

I looked at him through my teary eyes. I hugged him. He hugged back. "Were going to be together forever." I whispered to him. He nodded. I pulled back and nodded. "Yes. I will." I say. He smiles and slips the ring on my finger. I grabbed him and kissed him. He kissed back gently. I laid back and let him take over control. I can't say this hasn't happened before because it has happened so many times. The propsal was something new. I held him tighter than usual. He's mine. He's all mine.

I woke up with his warm embrace around me. I smiled as I looked at my finger. Probably spent half the stash for my purpose. He wanted to make me happy. I am happy. Just being with him makes me happy. I turned around to see his sleeping face. I played his hair. He looked at peace. "I love you." I whispered as i nustled up to him. He was nice and warm. "I love you too." He whispered. I chuckle and prop my head up. "Did I wake you?" I asked. "No. I was already up. I just was too comfortable to get out of bed." He said lazily. "I know. It is comfortable." I say. I wrap my arm around his waist and rest my chin on his chest making circles on it. He rubbed my head. "Your not leaving me today are you?" I asked. He remained silent. "Ross?" I say. I stopped making circles on his chest and looked up at him. Maybe this is why he always leaves before I wake up. "Ross. Y-" He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine. He's leaving. He got on top of me. "No. You can't. It's not fair." I say. "I'm sorry. Just accept this." He said. "No. I won't." I say pressing my hands on his chest. "Laur...It has to happen." He said. I won't and can't let it happen. "Do I need to?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. Just stay with me." I say. "I can't right now maybe later." He said. He then did it. I held him. I gasped for air. "No." I say. "Your dreaming. I'm not really here." He said. "Your not really here." I repeated. He placed his lips on my arched throat. "Ross..." I say. Everything around me started to spin. My eyes began to close. All that was left was him. "I love you." He whispered and I lost consiousness.

I woke up. Like always with that empty feeling. Who proposes then leaves the fiance?! My head hurt. I groaned as I sat up. I felt the air rush against my skin. I looked down. I was still naked. I got up. I took a shower than got dressed in those things they called dresses. I put on flats. They were nice and comfortable like converse except you didn't have to tie laces. I looked around and this house was huge. It was supplied with anything and everything we might need. My head still hurt. I took some aspirin. I need to wait for it to go into effect but for the time being, I need to do something to get things off my mind. "Where are you?" I asked as I looked at a picture of us. He had his arms wrapped around me and we both were smiling. I looked at the time 4㏘ like always. I sat on the couch. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Trouble in paradise?" A voice asked. That voice. No. No. I got up from the couch. "What are you doing here!?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂