Chapter 8

I held the phone. I sucked in a breath. "Hello?" My mom answered. I haven't heard her voice in so long. This brought me to tears. "Hello?" I say adjusting my voice a bit. "Yes?" She asked. I cleared my throat. "This is Detective Hailey." I said. She sounded confused. "Yes?" She said. "Your son..." I started. "Toby!? What about him!?" She asked. "He...died." I say. "No! No! I lost Laura and now him!? No!" She shouted crying. Hearing her cry made me want to cry. Which I was. "I'm sorry for your loss." I say. "T-Thank you for notifing me." She choked out. "Goodbye." I say and hang up before she heard me starting to sob. This was my fault. I got up. I changed from that thing they call......dresses to skinny jeans. I put on converse then slipped into my jacket. I looked around to see if he was any where to be found. No where. I know exactly where to find that bitch. I stepped out of the house and kept going. There is no way I won't kill her this time.

I clutched my jacket. There she was. I slowly walked into her place. I looked around to make sure there were no witnesses. She was in silky robe. Someone must be here. I traveled as slowly and quietly as I could. I wiped off finger prints on the knob of the door. I looked around and threw down a lamp and hid. She came running. She looked around. "Are you okay!!?" Someone shouted. "Yeah! I'm fine." She said and turned towards the broken lamp. I slowly closed the door and locked the door. "You missed a spot." I say and spin my line on my hand. She looks up at me with gritted her teeth. "What are you doing here!?" She asked. "I'm here for one reason. It's about time you joined Hunter don't you think!?" I smirked. She threw the pieces down once again. "I'll take you down!" She said. "It's funny how you seem to say that but it never happens." I say circulating the room. She reached over for something. I quickly ran over and smack it out of her hand.

She elbowed me in the stomach. I grabbed her fist and punched her in the face. Then kicked up back. She hit the wall. I kicked her once again. She started to fight back. She tripped me and I fell. She tried to step on my stomach. I moved just in time and side stepped her. She fell on a piece of broken piece. "Ah!" She cried out as blood started to pour. She scooted back. "You killed my brother..." I say. "Now you know how it feels to lose one you love.." She said. "Did you have to attack my family!? Ross did that to Hunter not me! Well now it's your turn!" I said and swung the line over her neck and started choking her. I started to cry but held on tightly as she suffered. Pretty soon she was gone. I let go. I turn around. Jasmine's gone. She's no longer a threat to me. I wiped off any prints in the line and took off the jacket. I looked for hair samples on it. I took any piece of evidence and made a run for it.

I was held back by tears as I approached our house. I was like several blocks away though. I stopped and cried. I killed someone!? I killed someone!? I was angry and didn't actually think this through. I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly wiped my tears off and looked. No one. I kept walking and the same thing once again. As soon as I turned around I bumped in him. I held my head and looked up slowly. "You want to explain where you have been?" He asked. I just cried. He understood and picked me up. He then started walking home.

"What did you do?" He asked as he checked me for wounds. I adjusted my top. He looked at me. "Do you wanna answer?" He asked. I ran my hand slowly up his chest. I then slowly looked up at him. "I-I killed J-Jasmine." I say. He freezes. "You did what!?" He asked. "I took care of her." I say. Wow he's really influencing me. I can't believe this. Not the slightest feeling of regret. I'm definately not the girl I used to be. "Why?" He asked still recovering from shock. "She took my brother's life and so I took hers." I say logically. What is wrong with me? "Okay." He said. Okay!? I just killed someone and all I get is an okay!? I slowly removed myself away from him. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I feel dirty. I'm gonna shower." I tell him. He nods.

I was now laying in bed thinking. Why? Everything happens for a reason. I need to know all of the reasons. I need to know everything. He came over me. "What you thinking about?" He asked. "I can't sleep." I say. "Why is that?" He asked. I gulped. "Because I killed someone! I'm no master of things like these like you are! I-I don't even know how I did it!" I shouted. He rubbed my head. "Sh...It's okay." he says. No its not! I shake my shoulders but holds them. "I need to?" He asked. I kissed him. He kissed backed. I srarted to relax and the feelings between us were returning. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He trailed kisses in my neck. This actually was working. I nodded. "Okay." He said then did it once again. I allowed this time. I gasped for air as he kissed my arched throat. "Night sweetie.I love you."He said. "I love you too." I say and close my eyes as I got sleep. Well unconsiousness took over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂