Chapter 16

I started to tear up. "I missed you soo much." I say. He smiles and starts walking out the door. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm…well." I say. "Well you don't look sick. And you seem much more happier." He said looking down. "No! I feel like a part of me has died. I'm not happy at all." I say. He puts me down. "It's okay. I'm not going anywhere." He said. I slowly loosened up. He chuckled lightly. I let go completely and look at his face. Still the same but he grew a little bit. I touched his hair. "You know how long it took me to get it perfect!?" He jokes. I smiled and laughed. "Why did you come?" I asked. "You don't want me here?" He pouted playfully. "No! Yes! I want you here. Come home." I say. "Home is out there." He said looking around. I took his hand. "I thought all we need was each other." I say. He lifts my face to look at me. "We do. I thought this is what you wanted." He said. I wrapped him in my arms. "No. All I want is you. I'm sorry about it all. I just…I didn't know what I had until I lost it." I say. He smiles. He leans down and kisses me. I kissed back passionately. I missed this so much. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

It was just us. I arched my throat and bit my lip. Were together. I hope he's taking me with him. He can't walk away from me. He placed his lips on my throat and gave me little kisses around my neck. He was the only thing that mattered to me right now. I clung onto him. "Don't leave so soon." I say. He entwined our hands next to my head."I love you." I say. "I love you too." He whispered. I glided my hands through his toned back. That's another thing. He's much more dense and muscular than before. 4 months is a long time. "Will you take me with you?" I asked him and arched my back. "I can't." He said. I gasped for air. What does he mean he can't!? I sink my nails into his back. "Why must you do that? Take me with you." I say. He kissed me and I started to loose conciousness. "Please." I begged. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He whispered. "More than anything." Was the last thing I heard. I then fell asleep.

I woke up. "Ross?" I called out. No nothing. "Laura!! Wake up honey!" My mom shouted. "You need to leave that room! You can't lock yourself from the world. Please." She said. No. No! I was dreaming? Was I dreaming!? It felt so natural and real!!! I looked down at myself. I was fully clothe. My god. I ran to the bathroom and looked in mirror. Nothing. I never saw him did I?! I sink to the floor. Ross? It felt so real. Did I actually see him or was I dreaming? It felt so real. I know he was here!! I could still smell his scent. Maybe I'm going crazy because nothing in this room was touched and my bed was the same. I'm lost without him. I don't belong here. I belong with him. Did he forget about me!? He hasn't come to see me since he dropped me off! "Laura!!!! Breakfast!!!!" She shouted."I'll be down!!!" I shouted back. "Okay!!" She said. Slowly, I walked around my room. Nope. I sighed and took a shower.

"Honey are you okay?" She asked me. I was staring down at my food. "I lost everything mom. I thought I was doing the right thing for myself but I gained so little but lost soo much." I say starting cry. I was the selfish one. I didn't even ask him if he was happy. I only thought about myself. Why must it be you? Out of all the possible guys I could've fallen in love with. I fell in love with a stranger and criminal. This was my criminal love story. One glance at each other and I felt we were meant to be. I didn't believe in love at first sight but I guess and say we happened that way. "Hello? Laura!" She shouted. I jump out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask. "There's a guy at the door for you". She said. A guy? I quickly shot up and walked over to it. I thought I was seeing things after seeing him. I pulled him inside and slapped myself. I was awake. I poked his stomach to make sure he was actually here. He chuckled. I grabbed his face and showered it with kisses. He laughed lightly. He pulled his jacket off and put it around my shoulders. He pulled up the collar closer and kissed me. I'm not dreaming. He's really here. I pinch myself just to make sure. Ow. Yup. It's real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Holidays!!So voting has started and Wattpad is now not allowing me any updates on my create page soI see what I can do. P.s Vote any of my books under the #Wattys2014!!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥