Chapter 1

Things were looking so good for me then one day, here I am. In the arms of him. He made me feel like nothing else mattered in the world. He is my boyfriend and this relationship has been going on for 2 years now. I couldn't bring myself to leave him. If I did, I don't know how many people he may hurt. Quite frankly, he's not a people person. Once we met, he just happened to make way into my heart. The question I ask myself mentally while I look at him is: Why must it be you? Same answer always seems to come out. Because I love him so much. But if I managed to be in this relationship for two years then, I can't back out now.

He looked at me and motioned me to sit on his lap. I did so. He held me in that strong grip of his. "Time to move." He said. "But we just got here like 4 days ago." I say. "This place is too boring and you have been spacing out everytime I talk to you." He said. I ruffle his hair. "No baby. I really like this place." I say. As I said it, I was trembling. I'm really not allowed to express any feelings. He looked into my face. "Are you sure because I can't risk getting caught." He said. And that statement is why I've been with him for so long. I'm far away from home and I don't know where to start from. "Then let's go." I say. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back. I know he's probably going to do something but if I ask, I know I'll regret it big time. I have fallin' in love with a criminal. His name is Ross Shor Lynch. Since he came into my life, things changed drastically. If I were to do the unthinkable, I would die.

I take off my shirt. "Which one?" I ask him. He looks at me. "That one. Wear something that doesn't drag attention." He said. I looked around. I found a black tank so I put it on. "Okay. How do I look?" I ask. "Beautiful. Now sh." He said looking out the window. I looked also and there were cop cars everywhere. That means this is our que to leave. He stuffs our money and stuff into a bag and takes my hand. We make our to the back and our way out of the house. From there we get in some guys car which he hotwires it to get it started and make our escape. Next is who knows where. We just left San Fransico. I rested the back of the car. Every 4-5 days were always moving. There is a not a single home I have. At the end of the day, he's what I want. If I have him then I'm good.

"Whatcha thinking bout beautiful?" he asked as we entered our hotel room for the night. "D-do we have to?" I choke up. "I'm sorry I'm making you do this but yes." He said. "Ross we have been doing this for years now. Don't y-" I stop in the middle of my sentence. "You want to leave!? You don't love me? You say you do but your not being supportive." He said. I have been for way too long. "No. Baby its just that-" There go the eyes that always wear me down. I look away. He turns me around as he grabs my waist. "Look at me." He said. I slowly looked at him. "You know I love you right?" He said. I nodded. "You know how much you risked for me. If you leave now think about all those people who are going to hate you and you'll be in jail". He said. I don't wan't to go to jail. "Do you not love me anymore?!" He asked letting of me. "Of course I do!! " I shout at him. "Then start acting like it." He said. He then walked away from me and looked around the hotel.

I can never get my words out just in time.Once I see those eyes, I am not getting anywhere. How have I done it the first year then the second? I'm afraid he might leave me but out of all the girls out there,he chose me. I smile thinking back to it. I looked at him as he ran his hand through his hair and covered his face. Might be stressed over where to go next. Last time this happened he relaxed himself with me. I have to give it to him when ever he asks and sometimes its just lets go. I do enjoy it don't get me wrong.I walk over.

"What's wrong handsome?" I ask. He looks up at me. He pecks my lips. "Just were running low. I need a new stash." He said. "A new stash?" I ask. He holds up a bag filled with at least $100,000. "Tomrrow I will get some more. But tonight is all about you." He said and put me on his lap. "Has been awhile hasn't it?"I ask him. He nods and kisses me. I kiss him back. He softly picked me up and took me to the room. He laid me down and hoovered over me. He knew just how to get the reaction he wanted from me and that's why this relationship works so well. I do make choices and they may not be the best but I do it all to prove I love him. I know there are better ways to prove that but this is the way I have been doing for sometime. He's intelligent and fast. It's hard to keep up sometimes. I held him like I never wanted to let him go. Which I don't ever plan on doing so. I can't do it even if I tried to do so. No way will I succeed. I still keep asking the same question. Why must it be you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off to a great start?? or terrible?? Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂