Chapter 2

I woke up with an empty bed side. No warm embrace. I looked around and there was breakfast for me along with a note. I got up and got dressed. I looked at the note. 'I'll be back soon.Went out to get more and I need you to keep on a lookout for me in the hotel security when I call you.' Of course. I sighed and sat down. I ate the breakfast set out for me.

I was sitting in the room and then my phone went ding. That's my que. I put the phone in my pocket and made my way to the lobby. He stuck his head in. "Help! I think I'm about to……" I pretended to faint and the guards rushed over to me. "Are you okay? M'am!!" They shouted as I closed my eyes. I felt them shaking me. "Wake up! Someone call an ambulance!!!" They said. I opened my eyes. "No. I'm good. I think I just need to lie down a bit in my room." I say weakly. "Okay where's your room?" They asked. "4th Floor. Room 425." I say. "Yes of course." They say as they helped me up. They took me to the elevator and then brought me up there. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" They asked. "I'm positive. Thank you." I say softly. They nod then leave me at once. I walk in the room and sigh of relief.

As soon as I turn around I'm pinned against the door. "You really should be an actress. Your good." He praised me. "Thanks." I giggle. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked touching my head. "I'm fine. Now that your here." I smile. He smiles then pulls me off the door and against him. "So how did your morning go?" I ask. "You tell me." He said taking my hand walking me over to the room. I walked in and covered my mouth in shock. "Ross!? What did you do?" I ask. "A little this and that and boom. Now I'll buy us a house and we can stay there for good." He said. That made me happy but this doesn't answer how he got so much. "Rossy…baby. How did you get this much is the question." I say. "I know but does it matter?" He asked. "Yes. Yes it does matter." I say. "Why are you upset? You should be happy! I did this for you!" He said. How can I if I don't know the truth behind it? "Did you…Oh my… you didn't?" I say backing away. He looks at me confused. "What is it that you think I did?" He asked. "Did you hurt more people?" I ask now completely out of his reach. "In bright daylight? Yes Laura. I hurt 7 guys that tried to jump me. Did you think I would kill someone?" He asked. Here comes the part where I always tried to avoid. He forcefully grabbed me. "I'm sorry…" I say softly. "Your doubting me." He said.  I shake my head. "No. I'm just…" He pulls my face up to look at him. "Your just what?" He asked. I shakely press my hands on his chest and look up at him. "I'm sorry. I won't doubt you." I say. "So you were?" He said his grip growing tighter. "No." I say now avoiding eye contact. He brushes my hair out of my face and looks at me. He has never once abused me.

He breathes heavily and stares at me. I closed my eyes tightly. He then lets go of me. I slowly open my eyes. How did we go from being on good terms to this? "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Nowhere. Just for a walk." He said. I grabbed his hand. "No don't leave me." I say. "I'm not leaving you. I'm just going out for some fresh air." He said. But why did I have a feeling that he wasn't? "Please…" I say holding on tighter. "Let go." He said. "No. Your planning on leaving me. If I let go, I'm afraid you may never come back. I'm afraid to let go." I say. "Is that why you have been with me for so long?" He asked facing me once again. "I love you. I can never let go even if I wanted to." I say. He slowly removed my hand off his wrist.

I hugged him by the waist. "No." I say. "Laura…" He said trying to remove my arms. "No. Please. You didn't even deny it. You are planning on doing so." I say resting my head on his chest. "Your right. Come." He said and laid down. I looked at him. Did he just agree!? "Well?" He asked. I got in next to him. "Your lacking sleep." He said rubbing my head. How can I sleep if I'm afraid I might wake up with him gone? "I can't sleep." I say. "Then try to." He said and then let me rest my head in his chest. I listened to his heartbeat. One beat at a time. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my head. I slowly started to doze off. My feeling was not disappearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂