Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The boys finished up in the studio and we were now at home playing games. Everyone was playing Mario Kart expect me and Zayn. I walked into the kitchen to find some snacks. After rummaging for a while, Zayn pops into the kitchen. If I wanted, I could probably grab the tension in the air. He was getting a drink of whatever, and I gave up finding snacks.

“Do you have a problem with me?” I piped up. He choked on his water a bit.

“Excuse me?”

“Do. You. Have. A. Problem. With. Me?” I said slowly. He rolled his eyes and started walking away. “Hey, I’m talking to you.” I grabbed his arm so he couldn’t move anymore. He turned, looked at my grip, then to me and shoved me into the wall.

“I couldn’t care less if there was a fan with us for the year. I thought it was pathetic. You’re just an obsessed and  wanted a chance to be noticed.” He growled his words and was literally towering over me. I whimpered and he walked out. I fell to the ground and cried a bit. Deciding I shouldn’t cry, I got up. I’m jet lagged, hungry and pissed. I walked out to the living room and found the boys messing around.

“I’m taking a shower. What are we doing later?” I said. They didn’t respond. “Guys?” No reply. I walked in front of the tv.

“YO.”

“We were playing a gaaaaame.” Lou whined.

“Did you hear what I said?” I question. They shook their heads and hung them low. “I said that I was going to take a shower and what are we doing later.”

“Uh, we’re doing a meet and greet later. Did you want to come?” Harry asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I’ll decide after my shower.”

“Did you take your medicine?” Liam said. My eyes went wide. I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks and I giggled.

“Go take that.” Louis directed. I ran off and as I passed him, he hit my butt with his Wii controller. I shrieked and walked to my room. I swallowed the pill with some milk from the kitchen. I walked back to the boys.

“Do I have to wear something special?”

“No, something like jeans and a nice shirt should do.” Niall said not taking his eyes off the screen. I walked back and shouted  “OKIE.” I was about to get in the shower when I realized, I need help washing my hair. Crap. I put on my silk pink robe and went to the living room for like the third time.

“Erm. I, uh, need help. In the shower.” I muttered.  This is going to be so awkward. Lord, help me. Harry had a grin slapped on his face. Hell no, he’ll get all sexual. “Liam, you’re the only one I trust to help.” He said okay and got up. Behind me I could hear a groan from an upset Cheshire boy and two other boys laughing.

“I’ll put on a bathing suit. So stand out here.” Liam nodded and I closed the door. I put on my bikini that’s tie dyed with fringed. I was able to put the bottom part on, but I couldn’t tie the top. So I held the strings around my neck and shouted, “YOU CAN COME IN.” He opened the door and laughed at me. I probably looked dumb.

“Could you tie this?” I gestured to the strings.

“Yeah, turn.” I did as I was told. He tied it and I walked to the bathroom and had the water running for the perfect temperature. He started washing my hair when I ended the silence.

“Thanks for helping.” I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear over the water.

“It’s all good. I knew you’d choose me because Harry’s, well Harry. And Louis would make a mess and Niall would probably get soap in your eyes.” He laughed about his mates. I chuckled too.