Chapter 20

Chapter 20

The flight seemed to drag by slowly. We all basically slept or just entertained ourselves. I did a quick follow spree and tweet some people. I keep getting asked to tell the boys to follow them. Mental Note, remind boys to do follow spree. We got off the plane and quickly fled the airport to the bus that was in the parking lot.

"Zayn, your hair is a bit messy." I pointed to the mop of hair that wasn't in its normal quiff.

"At the moment, my care level is at zero." He moped. We are threw our bags in the closet with our clothes, closing the door to it and decided to get to it later.

"I'm really hating on on jet lag." I mumbled, throwing myself on the couch. A weight could be felt on my legs, but I don't care.

"We went back time zones, dear. If anything we will just be hyper late at night." Harry spoke from the kitchen. I lifted my body and saw that Louis' butt was planted on me. Whatever.

"We should do something fun!" Louis chirped and everyone grunted.

"Louis... Just shh." Harry held Louis by the shoulders and whispered this to him. Louis stuck his tongue out at him.

"Just trying to lighten the mood." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"I'm about to rain on your day." Paul's voice bellowed in. He had a notecard in his hand and was slightly sweaty from the heat outside.

"Go forth and put a damper." I urged him to get it over with. He let out a huge sigh and started.

"Today, no concert. Tomorrow you get up early to eat, interviews, lunch, rehearsals, meet & greet, and then concert." As he was explaining this detail long list, I got up and grabbed a bottled water.

"Why are interviews going to be all morning?" Zayn looked up from his phone.

"You're all being interviewed." Paul said with a "duh" look on his face.

"No shit, that's the way a band works." Niall replied. Paul face-palmed himself.

"No as in Sarah too." I choked on the water I was currently chugging. I started coughing as well.

"Excuse me?" I uttered, abled to regain my posture.

"You guys will have an interview, Sarah will have one of her own, and then there will be one of all of you." Paul enlightened.

"Why do I have to be there? I need my beauty sleep." I joked, but no seriously. I don't want to go.

"There haven't been any interviews about you and the media is getting antsy since we keep putting it off."

"Finee." I moped and sat on the couch next to nobody, since the boys left.

I turned the tv on to find nothing interesting playing, so I went to the closet and decided to put away all our clothes. Yeah, I do that for the boys. I'm such a good fan. I deserve an award for dealing with them and their freaking laundry. Like, I can't ever tell whose is whose so I just put it in whichever draw.

I finished the last of the clothes and I grabbed some basketball shorts, one of my black One Direction shirts and underwear so I could shower. I walked out of the now spotless closet, through the bunks where they were all talking and in their own bunks.

"Where you going?" Zayn poked his head out from his bunk, catching everyone's attention.

"Shower." I began walking away, then I swiveled back. "Erm, anyone care to help me...?"

"I'm going to bed, sorry babe." Niall closing his bunk curtain. Liam and Harry were talking to fans, so I wasn't expecting them to get up. So Zayn got up and followed me to the bathroom. It slipped my mind to grab my bathing suit, so I just sat in the tub with my bra and underwear. It's the same thing, right?