Makin' Babies

So in Biology today we made some babies.

Figuratively, of course.

I was partnered with this child with the name of Braedon. (I believe I spelled that right. Who knows? Not me.)

So the deal was that we had this list of traits that the kid could have, and we each flipped a coin to see what gene the child would have, heads for dominant and tails for recessive.

The male of the group (in most cases girls were partnered with girls so they had to pretend. There's a total of six males in my Accelerated Biology class. You can make your own assumptions as to why :P ) had to flip a coin first to see if the child at hand would be male or female.

Well, Braedon picked up the coin to start, and I said, "Well who says YOU get to be the male?" He laughed and said that it was because he was a male. Well, I wasn't going to take that sitting down... so I stood up and pointed at him and yelled, "NO! I'M THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!"

...That didn't go over well. Needless to say, I was stuck being the chick. :/

But our child is turning out quite beautiful, I must say.

When the coins were flipped it said that our child was to have squinted eyes. I got quite exited over this piece of information and yelled "My kid's an Asian!!!"

... This didn't go over well either. Means neither Braedon nor myself are Asian...

So I've been accused of cheating. >.<

Needless to say, Biology was a fun class today. :P

I'm going to finish this little useless rambling with a conversation from before school...

"What did midgets ever do to you?"

"Midgets did EVERYTHING to her!!" *thinks about what was said* "Oh God, Haley, I'm SO sorry!"

xD