Stories with titles longer than the story itself... with exessive punctuation??!

Rambling -slash- rant #1. Stories with titles longer than the story itself... with exessive punctuation??!

On Wattpad, the vast majourity of stories have crazy long titles.. like this little rant. I mean, I understand some stories have longer titles than others, but I want to WANT to read the story. When a story's title is longer than the story itself, you usually get the jist of the story within the title. Thats no fun. I want to have at least a little mystery, a "what happens next" moment... If the title (this is just off the top of my head) is...

"OMG I have an arranged marriage with my vampire best friend??! This SUCKS!!"

Then the story line will look a little like this:

Chick (it is usually a female writing these types of stories... so the main charictor is usually female as well.) has a best friend.

Chick finds out said best friend is a vampire.

Chick finds out she has an arranged marriage with said vampire friend

Chick tries to cope with the dangers and strugles of being married to said vampire friend

Story ends.

That's it. Am I wrong? Within the title, I can guess what the story is about. That's. No. Fun.

I wan't to read a story that has a few suprises. Not a story where I know the plot just by reading the title.

I'm not saying that stories with long titles aren't good, I'm just saying it's a little too much.

But that's just my opinion.