Craziness!!

Rambling -slash- rant whateverthehecknumberthisis....... craziness!!

♫♪'Cuz everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat.. who knows where it's at...♪♫

I should really be doing my homework right now.

Oh... wattpad/ facebook/ polyvore.. procrastination at it's best.

So... Yes, this is pointless. I'm just basically gonna type what pops up in my head at this point. ((and for those of you who know me, you know my head is a strange and scary place to be... so you may not want to read this...))

xD

Anywhom..

So... today my friend Miranda left her tea in one of her classes, and we went to get it after school because God forbid she leave without her tea (all things considered, that tea is pretty freakin' delicious.) anyway... so she got her tea and drank it... time passes... now me and miranda are on the bus coming home... and she is acting INSANE. Like, worse than normal. She is screaming and laughing and crying (yes, there were real tears coming out of her eye sockets) So I came to the conclusion that someone put something in her tea.

Oh, man. That was interesting.

I've had bohemian rhapsody stuck in my head for quite a few days now.. it's starting to even annoy me..

Its a beautiful song though, so at least that's good...

bleh.

Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening!!!!!!!!

(actually I like thunder and lightning....)

Galileo! Galileo! Galileo Figaro!

POHTATOES

LaLaLaLa Lemons

LaLaLaLa Lolipop

LaLaLaLa Lampost

LaLaLaLa Lump in my oatmeal!!!

Oh, Algebra 2, why do you mock me so?

I don't wanna do my homework!!

Maybe I'll go to the park to do it.

I'll have to make sure nobodies there first.

Me and people don't mix.

Er... certain people.

OMG!

Today I was going to english and I saw this kid who was wearing a rugrats shirt with tommy on it!! I loved it! I was about to go give him a hug and thank him for existing. But I didn't because I felt that that might be awkward.

YAY FRIEND

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!!

... I just heard my little brother say that. He's playing with his lego starwars dohickeys.

OOh last night my little brother had a couple of his friends over to stay the night. So this morning before I went to school I asked steven (my baby brother) if I could have a hug .. he was trying to be all big and tough in front of his friends and he said that I couldn't have a hug. So his friend Noah who's 6 came up to me and said "can *I* give you a hug?" I was like "of course!!" So I got a hug from Noah. ... Then Steven gave in and gave me a hug.. Haha, made my morning. =]

For those who kept reading to this point, I am so proud of you. You just took a glance into my mind, a place nobody wants to be. I applaud you for your bravery.