My Cousin's Wedding was an enjoyable time. =]

My Cousin's Wedding

My cousin just got married!

Sure, I never knew him well, and I never met his fiancé (now wife) before today...

But nevertheless. I was invited. And I went. And it was an awesome ceremony.

Leave it to my family, I tell ya.

The grooms cake was a batman cake.

I kid you not.

It was awesome.

And when they introduced Josh and Nicole (my cousin and his bride) at the reception they were playing the final countdown and the dj kid was acting like it was a freakin' sporting event. xD It was spectacular.

And the groom/mother dance was to footloose. =]

And when Nicole was walking down the "aisle" (twas an outdoor ceremony) it was to a song that Josh wrote.

Overall, it was a pretty wonderful time.

Except for when Nicole was doing the bouquet tossing dohickey.

Because guess how many single chicks was at the wedding?

5.

Guess how many of those chicks were over the age of 10?

4.

Guess how many of those chicks over the age of 10 were FORCED to go up and try to catch said bouquet?

2.

Guess who was out of those 2?

You freakin' guessed it.

I did not like that one bit. It was just me and the maid of honor, which was Nicole's sister.

My cousin Amber and her friend Hailey were supposed to go up there too, apparently.

But did they?

Noooo.

They "had" to go to Amber's car to try and find money for the dollar dance.

eeergh.

That was not fun. I didn't even stand up. I sat and waited for Nicole's sister to catch the silly thing.

...

Oh, here's something that I thought was neat..

Nichole and Josh's parents were apparently friends.. and they had once exchanged pictures of their children.

Apparently when Josh seen Nichole's picture he stole it and hung it up on his wall.

That's what Nichole's sister said in her speech thingy.. I thought it was super cute.

...

Yes. Twas fun overall.

Good time.

I enjoy weddings.

That is all.

I'm tired.

G'night.