Going Bad?

Leonardo
You walked down the dark hallway of Shredder's lair, adjusting your new outfit. It was similar to Karai's, but had a bit of (Y/n) flair thrown in. You tried to convince yourself that this was a good thing...that it would help you, but there was this nagging feeling in your soul that told you it wouldn't. This gut feeling that instructed you to go back home. But you couldn't. What Karai told you had ripped your heart in half, and going home would only damage it more. Seeing the man you thought was your father would only tear you to smaller shreds. So, you accepted your new fate and just hoped that you'd never have to see your family again. "(Y/n)," Karai called to you. "Karai," you said softly. "You have a mission to fulfill today," she said, her voice nearly cracking. With that, she handed you a picture. Your jaw dropped. It was you and your dad...and a huge scratch down his face. You looked up at her. "I-I can't," you stuttered. She seemed to be holding in tears, but she put a hand on your shoulder. "You have to. If you want to prove yourself to the Shredder, you have to," was her answer. A tear rolled down your cheek, and you gripped the weapon Shredder had given you. "Go," she instructed.

Raphael
The spider had left you awhile ago, still tied to that pole. After a good amount of struggling, you broke free and fell to your knees. Raphael wasn't your father. The thought of it made you sick to your stomach. How could he do this to you? How could he not tell you? Anger surged through your veins, prompting you to stand back up. You looked out onto the city, seeing it so much differently now. Instead of a gleaming place where dreams blossom from every corner, it was a dark place where dreams get crushed under the boot of reality. A tear rolled down your cheek, but you violently brushed it away. "No (Y/n). Don't cry. Be strong like da- Like YOU always told yourself to be," you said to yourself. You could feel your soul twisting into a being that you'd only had nightmares about becoming. Your heart blackened with hatred and vengeance, pumping fiery blood to every inch of your body. You were becoming something you'd always been afraid of. You were becoming evil.

Donatello
You cried and struggled through all the torture those awful robots had put you through. Experimentations, needles, shocks, and so much more. But nothing could hurt you more than what Kraang Prime had said to you. The turtles were not your family. Donatello was not your daddy. All this time you were being fooled. These terrible thoughts flowed through your mind as the Kraang droids dragged you down their hallway, then roughly flung you into a cell. "The one know as (Y/n) will be doing the thing known as sleeping in the cell made by Kraang. Do not do the thinking of the action known as leaving," one said as it locked the cell door. You actually weren't thinking about leaving. You had no where to go, and no one to go to. You couldn't even imagine seeing your "dad" again. But what could you do? Live your life desperately in search of a family, while avoiding the only one who would take you in? Hot tears flowed down your face as you curled up into a ball in the corner of the cell. You didn't know what to do, but one this was for sure. You were never going back to the sewers ever again.

Michaelangelo
After hours of crying in a tiny cage the Purple Dragons had locked you in, you felt something different settle into your mind. Rage. Suddenly, something snapped inside you. Like a branch that was continuously bending, waiting for this moment to finally come. You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth. "Why would they do this to me," you mumbled furiously, "Why would they do this to me!!" With that, all the Purple Dragons swung around, and flinched at the sight of your angry eyes. "Let. Me. Out!," you screeched, "Let me out! I'm joining you weirdos!" They seemed shocked, yet satisfied. "Why would you want that little girl?," one said curiously. "I want that because I want revenge," was your horrid response. Revenge. He then simply smirked and pulled out a hot piece of metal in the shape of a dragon. "You sure this is what you want," he unlocked the cage. You got out and ripped down your sleeve. "Yes." He placed the metal on your arm, and you desperately held in a scream. When he removed it, a dragon was seared into your delicate skin. You were a purple dragon now. An enemy of those you once called your family.