Your toy weapon!

*So the girls are like 8 years old now*

Leonardo
You sat patiently in the dojo, waiting for your dad to return with your new toy weapon. It would be the weapon you would come to master! He told you he'd pick the weapon that suits you best. You twirled your hair and big your nails with nervousness and excitement. Suddenly, Leo came in. He was holding a wooden fan, a toy version of the real thing. You gasped with joy. "Daddy!," you chirped, "I love it!" He gently handed it to you, seeming like he might cry. "Ready baby girl?," he said with a sniffle. "Born ready, dad," you giggled.

Raphael
Raph had been waiting for this day since first he adopted you. The day he would give you your weapons. Well, your training weapons. You sat in his room, jumping up and down with excitement. Then, your dad finally walked in with his hands behind his back. "Is my weapon ready?!," you yelped happily. He nodded with a smirk and pulled two thin, wooden daggers from behind his back. He handed them to you as a smile spread across your face. "These look fun," you said mischievously. Raph chuckled. "Oh yeah, princess," he replied, hiding how precious this moment was to him.

Donatello
You spun in Donnie's chair in the lab, waiting for your dad to come in with your weapon. You were so excited because getting a weapon was like uncovering another part of your personality. You had trouble defining yourself, much to much trouble for an eight year old. Maybe getting a weapon would help out. Donnie walked in slowly with a huge smile on his face. You jumped up as you tried to see your weapon. Suddenly, your dad pulled out a wooden bow and arrow (I know it's not a ninja weapon, but how cool is that!?). You could only squeak out a, "WOAH." Donnie laughed a little and handed you your training weapons. "Welcome to the team, sweetie," he said softly as he kiss your forehead.

Michaelangelo
You ran around the lair screaming, "I'M GONNA BE A NINJA! I'M GONNA BE A NINJA!" Mikey had just left to get your new toy weapons. You could barely contain your happiness! You wanted a weapon so bad! Suddenly, Mikey ran in and started screaming with you," YOU'RE GONNA BE A NINJA! YOU'RE GONNA BE A NINJA!" You quickly brought yourself to a stop and hugged your dad. "My weapons! Daddy what's my weapon!," you yelped. Mikey smiled and handed you a bunch of wooden ninja stars. "Because your free, awesome, and as random as I am!," he yelped happily. You jumped up and down and threw a star at a poster. It was only wood, but it was pointy. It landed right on the nose of the guy in the poster. You felt so awesome that you grabbed a pair of sunglasses and put them on. "Hasta la vista, baby," you said in a deep voice. Mikey giggled and wrapped you in a tight, loving hug.