Master Splinter

Leonardo

Leo had to go on an important Kraang mission today, leaving you alone with Master Splinter. "Ok don't forget to feed her, but she doesn't like (least favorite food). Oh and don't forget to brush her hair exactly 217 times before putting her to bed, don't want tangles do we. Oh and don't-," Leo said, clearly frantic about leaving you. Master Splinter chuckled. "Leonardo. I raised for reckless turtle boys. I think I can handle a four year old human girl," he said in a calm, wise tone. Leo sighed and bent down. He pinched your cheek and you pulled him into a hug. "Be careful Daddy," you squeaked, not wanting to let him go. He squeezed you tight, then released you. "I'll be fine sweetie," he said with a smile. "Leo come on!," Raph called. Leo kissed your cheek then rushed away. You felt a tear roll down your cheek at the sight of your Daddy leaving for a mission. Then, Master Splinter tapped your little shoulder. "So, what do you want to do, (Y/n)?," he asked, his skills on being parent like a little rusty. However, his grandparent skills were just coming in. "I know, how bout' some training? I know your father is a little overprotective, but I will teach you everything that he won't," he said, shocking himself when he realized that his 16 year old son was a responsible father already. You smiled. "Daddy won't let me learn anything with weapons," you said, feeling slightly mischievous. He chuckled. "Your training begins, now," he said with a smile as mischievous as yours. Leo returned a few hours later, slightly beat up. "(Y/n)?! Sweetheart I'm home!," he called, eager to see you. "Left! Right! Left! Right! Perfect!," he heard from the training room. He rushed in, but stopped in his tracks when he saw you holding two mini katanas! You dropped them and both you and your grandpa smiled nervously at a frazzled Leo. "Oh...h-hey daddy. We were just....uh...we were....," you said softly. "Playing Go Fish," Master Splinter calmly finished your sentence. "What's Go Fish?," you whispered to him. Leo sighed. "I didn't want her to learn weaponry just yet. She could get hurt," he said. "Your daughter is as skilled as you were at that age, Leonardo. She deserves to learn. And learning means training," Master Splinter said, picking you up and giving you to Leo. You hugged your father and a fear tears came out from your (e/c) eyes. "I'll be careful Daddy. I promise," you said. He put you down and smiled. "Ok," he agreed, "I'm gonna go and patch myself up. After that we are going to get ready for bed, ok honey?" You nodded and he walked out of the room happily. You and Splinter exchanged glances. "Well played, young one. Well played," he said as he fist-bumped you.

Raphael

You sat on the couch, ripping up some of Leo's old comic books. He'd yelled at Raph the day before and you felt like revenge was necessary. That is, until Uncle Leo walked in. "(Y/n)! What are you doing!," he screamed as he snatched away the tattered booklets. You were a little scared, but being Raph's daughter, you had to fight back. "You yelled at my daddy!," you screamed in reply. Leo's face was red with anger, but before he could say anything, Master Splinter hit his pressure point! He spazzing out for a second, making you giggle. "Good one grandpa Splinter!," you cheered. He chuckled, figuring he'd let you have this one. "What's goin' on! Leo what did you do to (Y/n)!," Raph yelled as he burst into the room. When he finished spazzing out, Leo angrily pointed at you. "This little brat ripped up all my favorite comic books!," he yelled. You stood up on the couch. "Well you yelled at my daddy! Now we're even!," you yelled back. Raph giggled and picked you up, wrapping you in a hug. "Good job girly," he said as he ruffled your hair. "It's good to see that she is not afraid to stand up for her father," Master Splinter added. Leo looked baffled. "You two are supporting this?!," he squeaked. "Leonardo! Go to the training room and give me 300 push ups!," Master Splinter ordered. "But Sensei-!," Leo objected. "Now!," he interrupted him. Leo groaned and headed to the training room. "Grandpa Splinter's the coolest," you whispered to Raph. "I know," he whispered back with a smirk. Master Splinter turned around and pinched your cheek. "You're welcome Hamato (Y/n)," he said, regaining his wise demeanor. You jumped out of Raph's arms and hugged Master Splinter. "Thanks Grandpa!," you said happily. Raph looked a little jealous, but he was actually happy that you'd made a bond with your Grandpa at last.

Donatello

Donnie had left you alone in the lab while he was going to get something for Mikey. Nice one Donnie. You, being a curious four year old, started playing with his equipment. You were about to cut your hand with a broken beaker when Master Splinter spotted you! He used his tail and flicked the beaker from your reach. "Woah!," you yelped as you were slightly shocked. Then you looked at the beaker. Realizing that your grandpa had just saved you from a painful experience, you jumped off the chair and ran over to him. "Thank you grandpa! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!," you cheered as you hugged him. He chucked and picked you up. "Anytime Hamato (Y/n). You must be more careful next time," he said with a serious look. "I will," you replied, smiling. Then Donnie walked in. "What happened?," he asked, feeling like he'd missed something. Master Splinter set you down with a smile then looked at Donnie. Donnie, who was confused, was greeted by his Sensei with a wack to the head! "Ow! What happened Sensei?! What did I do?," he yelped. You giggled, but tried to contain it. "You must watch your daughter at all times," Master Splinter ordered. Donnie looked at you, then saw the broken beaker. He rushed over and picked you up, hugging you. "I'm sorry baby girl," he cooed. You giggled again. "Grandpa hit you in the head," you stated happily. Donnie giggled and Sensei came over and patted your forehead. "Yes, yes he did," Donnie said. "Yes, yes I did," Master Splinter added.

Michaelangelo

You were skating up and down the tree in the training room. You cheered yourself on as you perfected small tricks that Mikey had taught you. Of course, your dad didn't tell you about Master Splinter's rules against doing that. You flipped and yelled, "BOOYAKASHA!!!" However, you didn't know how to land your flips, so you flew off the board! Instead of landing on the hard floor, however, you landed in the arms of none other than Master Splinter. "Hamato (Y/n). What were you doing in here," he asked, sounding like he obviously knew what you were doing. "Uh....heh...knitting?," you answered with a nervous smile. Master Splinter chuckled. "You are your father's daughter," he stated as he set you down on the ground. You groaned. "It's just that I really wanted to learn some cool tricks! Daddy is sooo good at them!," you said, your face drooping. Master Splinter thought for a minute, then got an idea.

About 30 minutes later, Mikey and his brothers came home from their mission. Mikey was pooped, but he wanted to see you. So, he looked around the entire lair in search of his little girl. You were nowhere to be seen! Then, he heard something from the training room. "Woooah!," you yelped. Mikey ran in, and was shocked by what he saw. Master Splinter was wearing skate gear and was riding horribly on a little skateboard! You were doing the same thing. Both of you were laughing at each other as you messed up tricks. Mikey's heart melted and a loving smile appeared on his face. Then, he grabbed his skateboard and rode into the room to join in on the fun. "Hey dudette!," he yelled happily. "Daddy!," you replied as you rode over and hugged him. "I taught Grandpa some new tricks! Look!," you said with joy. Master Splinter chucked and shrugged. "Booyakasha?," he said with a smile. Mikey ran over and hugged his Sensei and you joined the hug. "I love our family!," you exclaimed.