Daddy's Brothers

Leonardo
"Ok and don't give her ANY sugar after 7:00! And no video games Mikey they'll rot her brain! And Donnie-," Leo said while biting at his nails with nervousness. Him and Sensei were both going on a meditation retreat, meaning he was leaving you alone with his brothers. "Leo just shut up! We can handle her!," Raph shouted, scaring you a little. You, as usual, hid behind your dad in fear. "Don't yell Raph! You'll scare the little munchkin!," Mikey yelled at Raph. "Mikey! You just yelled at Raph to make him stop yelling! You messed up your own point!," Donnie joined in. It didn't take long for them to all be bickering. You looked up at Leo nervously, obviously not wanting him to leave you with them. "Guys. Guys? GUYS!," Leo yelled over them, "You're scaring (Y/n)." They all calmed down, except for Raph who was still steaming. Leo scooted you towards them, kissed your forehead, and rushed away to catch up with Master Splinter. A few little tears formed in your eyes. "*Sniffle* D-daddy *sniffle*," you said softly. Mikey, of course, was the first to comfort you. "Don't cry (Y/n). Leo will be home in a few hours," he cooed. Raph scoffed and said, "You wanna make her TOUGH, guys. Listen (Y/n). Daddy had to go out, so you're stuck with us for a while." You sniffled again. "Raph she's just a kid," Donnie said. Raph sighed and walked away. "I guess you're stuck with us," Mikey corrected Raph. You looked at Mikey's kind, baby blue eyes. They almost reminded you of Leo's. You smiled a little, then opened your arms for a hug. Mikey smiled brightly and accepted your hug. "See, Uncle Mikey's the bestest," he said. Donnie shrugged and petted your head. "Don't worry about Raph. He's a hothead," Donnie said with a chuckle. Then, Raph walked back in. "Hey (Y/n)," he said. You looked at him weird, confused because he seemed to be acting like what just happened had never happened. He knelt down next to you and offered you a fist bump. "We cool?," he asked. You bumped his fist. "We're cool," you said in your squeaky voice.

Raphael
You chased Mikey, Donnie, and Leo around with the little wooden sais Raph had given you. Daddy of the year, am I right? You laughed as your uncles pretended to be afraid of you. "Ahh! Tiny Raph's gonna get us!," Mikey yelped. "Ninja girl strikes again!," Leo added. Raph was training at the moment, missing a legendary childhood moment. The first time you showed desire to be a ninja! "I'm gonna get you!," you shouted happily as you ran. Suddenly, Donnie tripped! You saw this as an opportunity to show some skill. You rushed towards the couch, kicked off it, did a flip, then landed on top of Donnie with a wooden sai pointed at his throat. "I win," you stated as you got off of him. Leo and Mikey stood in awe and Donnie struggled to his feet. "(Y-Y/n), do you know what you just did?," Leo asked, walking over to you. You nodded. "I've been practicing," you whispered, "Don't tell Daddy though he told me not to do that." Mikey giggled and walked over to give you a high five. "Great job girl!," he congratulated you quietly. Donnie pinched your cheek. "I was actually scared for a minute there," he said with a smirk. You smirked back. "Just like Raph," Leo said, rolling his eyes playfully. You giggled and pulled them all down to the floor for a group hug. "With a hint of Mikey," Donnie added. "Yeah! She takes after me a little! I've influenced my niece for the good!," Mikey yelled with joy. Hearing that, Raph rushed in. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Don't go turning my daughter into a softy!," he yelped, pulling you out of the hug. "Daaaaaaadddddy," you whined, "We were bonding!" Raph looked at you weird, surprised that you used a more advanced word. "Have you been hanging out with Donnie too?!," he yelled.

Donatello
You twirled your (h/c) hair as you read an issue of Time magazine for kids. Donnie had given it to you and said that it would make you smarter. You read it, but were secretly eyeballing Leo's Space Heroes comic book the whole time. "Hey," Leo said from behind you, making you jump. You looked at him with wide eyes. "You weren't, by any chance, looking at my comic book were you?," he asked, raising an eyebrow. You giggled. "Can I read it?," you whispered. He chuckled. "Go ahead," he said. You smiled and set your Time magazine aside. Grabbing the Space Heroes comic, you realized by just the cover how much more fun this would be. After a few pages, you were hooked. "(Y/n)? Honey how's that magazine?," Donnie called from the lab. You looked at Leo for help. He took the Space Heroes comic and hid it in his shell as you opened up the magazine again. "G-good," you replied. Then, Donnie walked it. "What page are you on?," he asked. "Three," you replied. He smiled, but then spotted the edge of the Space Heroes comic coming from Leo's shell. "What's it about," he asked you skeptically. You shrugged. "Captain Rya- I mean CELLS!," you replied. Donnie frowned at his brother. "No Space Heroes for her anymore. She needs to learn REAL stuff," he said. Leo looked down and Donnie walked away. Then, the comic suddenly landed in your lap. "I break rules every now and again," Leo said with a smile. You got up and gave him a quick hug. "Thanks Uncle Leo," you squeaked.

Michaelangelo
You practiced your skateboarding happily through the living room. "Wooooohooooo," you yelled as you rode. Mikey was training with Master Splinter privately at the moment, so you had to entertain yourself somehow. "I'm a swaaaan," you said as you held your arms out to the sides. Not watching where you were going, you barely noticed that you were heading straight for Raph's room! Of course, you didn't actually notice that until your board got stuck on a crack in the ground, flinging you straight into a pile of Raph's stuff! "Owww! Ow! Ow!," you yelled as you got up and hopped on one foot since you'd stubbed your toe. Raph, who had heard some commotion, ran to his room only to find you. "(Y/n)! What the shell!," he yelled at you. You stopped hopping and shrunk back a little. "I...I'm...DONT KILL ME UNCLE RAPH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!," you screamed. Raph's face softened and his growling changed into chuckling. "I'm not gonna kill ya," he said. You looked at him, confused. "You're not?," you said. He shook his head, still chuckling to himself. You started to smile. "Ok! Oh my gosh! So if you're not actually a big meanie, then we can play together!," you yelled happily as you rushed out of the room. Raph's eyes widened and his chuckling ceased. You returned with a whole bunch of Barbie dolls and a little makeup kit. "Oh no. Oh no no no no no," Raph said, backing away as you placed all your stuff on the floor. "What? Why Uncle Raphie," you said with a sniffle. Raph sighed as he saw how much you wanted to play. With Mikey busy, you must've been super bored. "Ugggh. One game," he said.