Tragically: The Sequel to Dramatically

Aaaaand... we're back to writing Grayza! How exciting this feels! Leafa-san is back for the sequel to Dramatically. Once I finish this in 2016, I'll write another Grayza story! It's called The Same Sound, and it's an AU!

Because, let's face it, who doesn't love a cute Grayza AU? Get excited!

SO...

Tragically is tragic, as the name implies. There's gonna be a lot of ass-kicking in the first part of the story, since I've already written that part. As for the second part, well, it's probably gonna contain A LOT OF EMOTIONS and A LOT OF INVOLUNTARY SCREAMING. Well, no screaming, really.

You've already read the prologue before, haven't you? There's no need for us to repeat that, because the prologue is the first part of the first chapter.

Sooooooooooooooooo...

I'd like to give you, minna-san, my thanks for waiting until today! Thank you for also reading Dramatically, which has now 35K reads, more than 1K comments and more than 1K votes! Arigato, arigato, arigatooooo!

So, I hope you enjoy Tragically as much as you enjoyed Dramatically!

It's gonna be dramatic!

It's gonna be tragic!

It's gonna be full of magic!

So enjoy!

- DL (Dramatic Leafa)