7. Tragic Chaos

Heya! Finally, another update!

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to finish this school year before I updated again, so I wouldn't have anything to bother solving or doing or yeah.

So, CVSF, like the usual!

Byeonara centipede.

-/-/-

7. Tragic Chaos

-/-/-

ELEMENTS HEADQUARTERS, ELEVENTH FLOOR, HEAD OFFICE
December 11, X802... 9:43...

-/-/-

Erza awakens and finds herself in the middle of a room. A carpeted one. There are also two recliners, a coffee table that had two mugs of smoking hot chocolate, paintings and canvases with pictures of different people taped on it, and a large bowl of pudding.

Well, the pudding seems to be out of place, Erza thinks, facepalming. She requips into her Heart Kreuz armor and fixes herself.

"Have you awakened, Erza?" someone asks. He has a smooth, icy voice that sent some shivers down Erza's spine. Then, he laughs a bit loudly. "That's a creepy greeting, isn't it? A little too creepy, it probably won't get me to convince you, darling."

"Who are you?" she cautiously asks, taking out a sword. The man raises his hand, a hand telling her that there is no need for weapons.

"No, no, no. I don't want anyone else's weapons in this room. I only permit my own. If you want your fiancée back alive, then you should calm down."

"Answer my question or I won't hesitate to slit your throat with this sword."

The man chuckles again and pats the recliner beside him, motioning her to sit with him. Erza doesn't move, but all of a sudden, the man makes her sword disappear and pulls her to sit using some kind of magic. He restrains her, and she could feel the tight belts that keep her from moving. Whenever Erza attempts to do something against the man, the belts get tighter. Once the belts become too tight to squeeze her harder, the man will create an ultra-strong belt around her neck that will kill her for sure.

"Don't be like that. Say the magic words, and this whole war against your guild and my cult... it'll be gone in an instant," the man says. He tips his hat upward and lets Erza see his face.

He has two enormous scars on his face. They form an X-shaped scar, and it's very disgusting to look at. There used to be a tattoo of a bird on his face, but now, the scars are more noticeable. Erza groans in shock as the tip of one of the scars begins bleeding. The man smirks and wipes it away.

"I'm Element X. They also call me Element One."

For a split second, Erza feels her heart in her throat. He is the man that ordered someone from his cult to mercilessly take her fiancée away. He is the man that ordered another person from his cult to murder one of her best friends.

He is the man she will never forgive or forget, no matter the circumstances.

"Bastard, how dare you take Gray and Jade away! What do you want with them?!" she yells.

"I want their blood on my hands," he answers, smiling darkly, the way a menacing leader of a menacing cult would. "And, samples of blood. See, the Elements are not created to worship the elements all around the world. We are created to take samples of blood from everyone in this world to see which kinds of the population will survive the upcoming war between theories of magic and humans. So, we're basically followers of science, but we're doing it in a menacing way, so people would obey us without hesitation."