3. Tragic Preparation

Heyaaaa!

I finally updated again! Shame on meh.

Okay, so wish me luck on our periodic tests. Classes got suspended this October 19 and 20, that's why I'm updating.

So yeah.

So yeahhhh.

So yeahhhhhhhhh.

CVSF, minnaaaa.

Byeonara... byeonara... byeonara somethin'.

-/-/-

3. Tragic Preparation

-/-/-

FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL
November 14, X802... 13:01...

-/-/-

Natsu eats his mutton hastily. Erza chose him to defeat the Element of Ice, Element Six. He's prepared to take the wizard down. But, eating the muttons without Gray beside him feels a little lonely. He's felt a sadness like that before, especially when Gray's life was taken away. It just didn't feel right.

He doesn't finish his platter of mutton, surprising Mirajane. He stands up and leaves the guild for a moment, surprising many people. He goes somewhere high and windy and sits there. Just in front of his eyes is the sea. The sea is vast and it's also the sea they have to cross to get to Gray. He knows it will be hectic, but he knows it will be fine soon.

He's never been silent as hell. Okay, maybe a lot of times, he has. But, this is a different kind of silence. It's like the silence he had when Igneel had died. It's like the silence of seeing Simon die in the Tower of Heaven. It's like a silence filled with fury and rage. A living volcano rages within him. He wants to pound the Elements' heads so hard for taking Gray away.

Then again, who in Fairy Tail doesn't?

And, not to mention, they also took Jade away. Jade is like an older sister to him, and he misses her a lot. He misses the times Jade hit his head with a frying pan. He misses the times he insulted her cooking and got hit to the far end of Fiore, metaphorically. He even misses the times Laxus was happy with her around, even though he hates Laxus a whole bunch. He swore to everyone he'll get her back.

As if on cue, Laxus goes to him and sits beside him. Natsu lies down beside him and gestures Laxus to do the same, but he refuses. Eventually, he forces him to, and Laxus finally agrees. They look at the sky intently. Also very silently.

Awkward can describe their little 'conversation'. He might be used to the sight of Laxus, but they were never this close. It feels a little gay for him, but it doesn't matter. They share a feeling for Jade, one of which is brotherly, and the other is romantically. Laxus can actually relate to him, because he knows what Natsu thinks of Jade and the Elements' abduction of her.

Eventually, Laxus sits up, because Natsu Dragneel is officially unable to talk to. He's dozing off, and it's quite pissing him off. But, he does know that it's been fun to 'talk' with him.

They'll get Jade back with a little bit of cooperation. It's time for Laxus to do the negotiation with other guilds, because Jade isn't there to do so. With a little bit of cooperation and a whole lot of help.

---

FAIRY TAIL GUILD HALL
November 14, X802... 15:12...

---

Lucy looks at the mission board sadly. Erza had sticked every picture of every person that had something to do against the Elements, and even the Elements themselves. She sees her picture, and she could barely believe it. Even her name seemed unbelievable to look at.