1. Tragic Wedding

Yo, minna-san! Thanks for waiting for August 25, which is today!

Only Dramatically readers will understand the meaning behind August 25.

Only Dramatically readers will understand what's going on and who Jade Greene is.

And only Dramatically readers will understand the story.

So, only Dramatically readers are reading at the moment, right?

Anyway, let's begin! CVSF, and that stands for Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow!

Byeonara Mercalli.

-/-/-

1. Tragic Wedding

-/-/-

FAIRY HILLS
November 12, X802 - 3:19

-/-/-

"Run, Jade! Run!" Erza screams, sitting up all of a sudden.

She woke up to another nightmare. A nightmare so intense that she was sure she wouldn't forget about it for the rest of her life. She looked around her room. So far, still safe. She was still in the arms of her loving home. She was still fine.

"Stupid nightmare," she mumbles. "Stupid everything... everything's just stupid!"

She began thrashing around her room. This was a nightmare she wasn't going to forget about. And, she hated that fact. She hated having to live with nightmares.

"Geez. It's just three in the morning... It reminds me of him."

Several years ago, Erza's father had shown up to her, and he was their villain. A manipulated one. Ever since his death, she had been dreaming about him and how she became insane because of what she had done. But, no one could blame her; she only did it to save the guild. To save her friends.

That was ten years ago.

Five years ago, too, a terrible incident had happened. That was the one she wouldn't be able to forget.

'"I'll be back before you know it. It's just a small number, you know," Jade Greene said, shrugging. "Don't become a worrywart, Erza. You might grow one on your alluring face. Good pun, Jade. Thank you, Jade. Oh, I'm talking to myself again. Quickly, behead me!"

"Jade, please, be serious about this matter," Erza replied. "You're about to conquer over seven hundred twenty-one minions of a guild we've already defeated. Are you serious about your decision?"

"Yes, Erza. It's not like I'm going to die. In two years, I'll be back. Expect me to wake Laxus up with a blueberry pie - so it'd be very messy - on this very day, in two years. I promise you that," she cheerfully answered, smiling. "I'll miss all of you, though. I'll try to bring back souvenirs, but I'm not sure if you'll like them."

"Well, in that case... stay safe."

With a flip of her brown hair and goodbye footsteps, she left. But, not before saying, "Don't tell me you've lost faith in the Jade Greene. I'll save your asses when you need me the most."'

Up to now, she wasn't coming back. Erza could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she recalled the day they prepared their all for her to return. But, she didn't. She never did.

"Jade... you lied. You're a pathetic, faking liar. Liar!"

She rubs her eyes and decides to sleep again. Tomorrow is her big day, and she isn't going to ruin it with sore eyes and a runny nose.

Tomorrow is her wedding day. She is finally getting married to the man she truly loves, Gray Fullbuster. Since the wedding is going to be broadcasted live, her childhood friend, who was also once her lifetime crush, didn't want to show up, for he was a criminal. A criminal that broke the rules mindlessly - or, should I say, while he was being manipulated.