8. Tragic Navigator

Yo, mah leaves! Chapter Eight of Tragically!

I'm not yet pre-writing chapters beyond chapter 10, so that means it'll take me a very long time to write more. Sorry.

There's gonna be a bit of Jaxus in the end because I ship them as much as I ship Miraxus. But I'm saving Miraxus for other stories. Miraxus deserves more than Tragically cameos. Miraxus deserves books!

Anyway, CVSF as usual!

Byeonara diamond.

-/-/-

8. Tragic Navigator

-/-/-

ELEMENTS HEADQUARTERS, ELEVENTH FLOOR, HEAD OFFICE
December 11, X802... 15:45...

-/-/-

As soon as Erza hears Gray's message, she is relieved to hear his voice and to know that Jade was only faking her murder. Before Element One could process what was going on, Erza has already taken the dagger from Jade's right boot and stabbed his stomach with it. They take all the weapons they see and escape the office.

"I can't believe we'll be stuck in a situation like this!" Jade yells as they run around the eleventh floor, looking for an elevator. There aren't any windows at all, so jumping isn't an option. When they finally do, Element One is at their heels. Jade kicks him in the face and enters the elevator, pulling Erza with her.

But, Element One wastes no time in stopping the elevator's door. He uses the dagger to stop it, and when the door reopens, he throws it at the direction of Jade's head and misses by an inch. Erza takes the dagger from the wall and Jade creates a bow to re-fire her arrow. Once their attacks land on him, the door closes and they are brought to the ground floor.

"I am exhausted of fighting like a beast all day," Jade says. "It was hard. I had to kill Element Three."

"So, you really did kill someone."

"I had to do it. I can't forgive myself, ever," she replies.

"Sometimes, we just can't forgive ourselves, can we?"

"Yep. Hey, we should have stopped to look from all of the floors. I'll stop at Floor Six, you go ahead."

"Wait," Erza says, pulling her arm before she could press the 6 button. She presses it anyway. "Is Gray safe?"

"I got him to take the kayak home, but it seems like he's good," Jade answers. "As far as I know, he isn't in the least injured. Just really, really hungry."

Erza takes this sandwich from her pocket. "I saved it for later, but you can have it. We can't let Fairy Tail members die of hunger instead of some Element, right?"

She takes it gratefully and says, "True that. Thanks."

When the elevator stops at the sixth floor, Jade nods at her best friend, smiling. "Good luck," she says to her, grinning. "Don't let those bastards take your blood!" She then exits the elevator and looks for Element Six's office.

Time to get revenge on the guy that took her away.

The door closes, and Erza presses the 4 button. She doesn't know how the teams are rearranged, but she knows someone will need her help here. As for Element Two, she might be somewhere, waiting for an opponent that might never come. But, she doesn't care about that now. She cares about Gray, about Jade, about the Elements' plan, and the upcoming fights.

Quickly end this, as long as the tables are turned.

---

ELEMENTS HEADQUARTERS, SIXTH FLOOR, OFFICE
December 11, X802... 16:00