5. Tragic Illusions

HEY!

It's already Saturday, and I failed to update because I fell asleep. ._. Sorry, minna-san.

Well, anyway, CVSF!

Byeonara Aristotle.

-/-/-

5. Tragic Illusions

-/-/-

ELEMENTS HEADQUARTERS, THIRD FLOOR, SPECIAL CELL
December 10, X802... 10:08...

-/-/-

"You'll never get away with this," a woman hoarsely says. "I know that my friends will beat the crap out of you and you wouldn't even notice!"

Her name is Jade Greene, and she's a member of Fairy Tail. She has been captured by the Elements eight years ago, when she was on her way home to Magnolia from slaying seven hundred plus members of the former dark guild Tornado Requiem. Ever since then, she's been tortured, but her real execution should be weeks ago.

There was something else that mattered more than Jade's execution two weeks ago, and that was the Scarlet-Fullbuster wedding. They kept Jade as hostage, and also Gray Fullbuster. Jade's new agenda is to find Gray and save her fellow members alongside him.

Element Three laughs loudly. "Idiot girl. You've been here for eight years straight. Sure, we've fed you and even tried to manipulate you, but you won't escape, no matter what. We will kill you once Fairy Tail surrenders, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh, really? Then, your guild is pretty much composed of cowards and losers who torture enemies instead of fighting against them. What kind of guild would keep someone and torture them as hostage, when, really, they should be fighting the enemy instead of restraining them? Fools. You don't even know how to fight courageously! You will never succeed even if I die, because there'll always be someone out there," Jade hisses menacingly. Out of anger, Element Three slaps her, but Jade dodges it in time.

"You really are idiots," she mumbles. "You've given me too much time. You've given an Illusion Mage too much time."

Her illusion on her chains disappears, and the real chains are shown. Instead of strong metal, they've been gemstone-ized. Jade's powerful dodge was what it needed to break, and now, she's free.

"Now, Element Three, fight me like a man," Jade says as she positions herself and gestures Element Three to fight her. "Fight me the way this beloved guild of yours does, and I'll fight like mine. Let's see how you've gotten the praiseworthy title of Element Three."

"Bastard! You dare underestimate our guild?!" Element Three yells, still confused about what had happened. "Those chains, they restrain magic... it's impossible."

"Yes, but I've been here for eight years. Their magic lasts for only five years. I've spent my time creating illusions of the chains, and when no one's watching, I'm breaking them gemstone by gemstone," she replies casually before smirking. "And, I'm not underestimating your guild. I'm just overestimating mine."

"Asshole. If you want a battle, then I'll give you a fair one. But, don't go crying when you lose!" Element Three yells. "Power of Fire, come to me!"

Element Three holds the Element of Fire, fire that burns brighter and stronger than of Natsu Dragneel's, much to Jade's dismay. But, she's not to be made light of as well. Her illusions are powerful deceits, and her gemstone magic is almost second to none. Almost only, though, she'd often say to Natsu.

"Gemstone versus fire... I might not have the upperhand, but I'll make something out of nothing," Jade mumbles. She turns the room into gemstone that shattered with Element Three's fire. She gasps when her plan fails.