Chapter 11: Let's Gank a Snake

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Our eyes were locked, his hand still on my wrist as I stared open mouthed at him. "Dean, what are you-"

There was a grunt from beside us. "This man bothering you, Kimber?"

Swallowing loudly, I tore my gaze away from Dean's bewildered but rather joyful gaze and smiled at the bouncer next to us. "No worries, Jacob." I began running a hand up and down Dean's arm. "I just forgot I'd promised this one a private dance." Sending Jacob a wink seemed to settle him down as he returned to his post on the wall. "Come on, sugar. I always keep my promises."

His eyes widened in shock as I slipped my hand into his where my wrist had been previously. Giving a small fingered wave to Jacob, I tugged Dean playfully to the back. Once we were in the hall and I had located a vacant room, I put his back to the door. "Andy, I-" but his sentence was cut off as I pushed him backward through the door with a seductive smile, knowing full well the bouncer would still be watching us in the hallway. After placing him into one of the chairs in the dim red room, I locked the door.

"Alright, spill." I demanded, spinning around with my hands on my hips, eyes flashing dangerously. "What the hell are you doing here? Scratch that. Why the hell did you leave me alone with an angry angel?!" If we were in a cartoon, I am pretty sure there would be smoke coming out of my ears.

Dean looked thoroughly uncomfortable as I walked over to the stereo and turned it on. "I have an explanation for that. Also, is that Slaughter?"

"Oh, I'm sure you do," I spit out, my voice practically shaking with frustration and anger. "And yes. That is Slaughter. Spend My Life. Debuted in 1990 on their album 'Stick It To Ya'. Got a problem, Sparky?" He shook his head, shrinking beneath my glare. However, I knew the role I had to play. So, forcing the anger down, I swung my hips as I strutted toward him, donning a sultry look, despite the rage in my eyes.

Dean was befuddled. "Andy?" He asked, eyes widening and voice cracking as I lifted a leg to straddle him.

"Cameras," I whispered in his ear. "So I'm either going to give you a dance and you're going to pay me and pretend to like it while we have this discussion, or you can leave now-still pay me- and we can talk when my shift is done in about a half an hour." Leaning back to look in his eyes, I waited for his answer before starting.

He bit his lip in a way that seemed to send my heart racing before giving me a slow nod, making the ghost of a smile fall on my lips. "I didn't mean to leave you." His voice was a little strained as I began to work my magic. "Cass took me. I asked him to go back for you, but he said you were trackable and thus safer without any links to me."

I rolled my eyes, hands roaming slowly over his chest and into his hair. I felt as though my whole body was coursing with electricity as I danced, the lyrics playing behind us as I moved to the beat. Was I having fun with this? Yes. Would I ever admit it? Absolutely not. Dean would never know that I had been wanting to do this since the moment I met him: even more so since making out with his older doppelgänger. Nope. Some things just needed to remain secret.