Chapter 25

Emma's POV
Zoe finally went to sleep after me forcing her to. She's been just really sad and I just really hope that when we get to L.A. that she just leaves Calum in the past because in my opinion Michael is the one for her.I just see it like when she looks at him her eyes light up and when they are together I see a spark.you know? I don't know maybe this baby is making me crazy. I miss Ashton so much already and we aren't even close you the U.S. yet. I might as well get some shut eye so I won't be super jet-lagged tomorrow.

Calum's POV
"You bitch!" I yell as I slam Maddie against the wall of her small apartment.
"What the hell! Get off of me!" She screams as she tries to get out of my grip.
"No! You made me break up with her on purpose!"
"Yeah and you fell for it dumb ass!"
I slap her right across the face and let go of her and look at her body on the ground.
"Calum please." she sobs
"Don't you fucking dare!" I yell
"C'mon Cal please I can treat you way better than she did."
I kneel next you her and grab her by her arm.
"You will never.Ever compare to Zoe you hear me? You won't even come close.no matter how hard you try." I spit as I stand up and make my way towards the door.
"She won't take you back." she mumbles
"What?"
"She won't take you back she's not going to come back to you."
"Whatever."
"She won't I promise you she's going to meet someone."
"What are you talking about."
"Mark my words Calum Hood. You will regret everything you just did right after you walk out of that door. You might want to get to L.A. before some American boy gets his hands all over her."
"Whatever Maddie." I say as I walk out of the door.
"I need a drink." I say as I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.
Michael's POV
"So tell me are you with my sister or Maddie."
"I'm not with Maddie."
"That wasn't the question." Ashton says as he takes another swig of beer.
"To be honest I really don't know if I'm with her or not."
"Okay this is getting awkward so how about you ask me a question."
"Are you kicking Calum out of the band."
"Maybe."
"Yes or No."
"No he might be a dick but he can finger a bass." he says with a chuckle.
"Yeah he can also finger your sister." I mumble.
"Look who's talking." he says as he places the now empty beer bottle on the bar counter.
Maddie's POV
"Where are you."
"On the plane why."
"Are on the same plane as her?"
"I'm not sure."
"Do you see a short whore with brown ombré hair on the plane sitting next to a girl with brown hair."
"Yeah."
"Then there she is."
"Damn she's even more fit in real life that picture doesn't do her justice."
"Okay,okay just call me when you land James." I say as I hang up.
"Do you regret not being with me now Calum." I say with a chuckle.
Zoe's POV ( when she lands in LA)
"Holy Shit." I say as I look out the plane window and see a beautiful view of the city.
"I know right." Emma says admiring the view as well.
"i can't believe I'm here."
"well believe it."
The plane lands and Emma and I grab our bags and walk into the airport and go to catch a cab.
"This is amazing." I say as I grab my phone and snap a picture of the outside of the airport.
We get in the cab and go to our hotel where we are meeting our swim coach and our team.
This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me.I've never been outside f Australia.
"the girls on the team don't know your here so it's a surprise." Emma says with a smile as she opens the cab door and gets out and grabs the bags.
she pays the driver and we walk inside.
"This hotel is huge." I say looking around.
"I'll check us in you go sit over there and fangirl." Emma says with a giggle.
I walk over and down and look around.
"Well hello cutie." a strange Australian accent says behind me.
A tall boy with black hair that's quiffed like Luke's. he has a piercing in his cheek which isn't too weird to me but it's still not anything I've see before. he has a black sweatshirt on and some black skinny jeans.
"Hi." I say with a giggle
"So what's a girl like you doing in a big city like this all by yourself."
"Oh I'm not alone im here with a friend."
"I'm James." he says as he extends his hand out for me to shake it.
"Zoe." I says as I grab his hand and shake it.
"Well Zoe I would love to see you again."
"Same here."
"Here." he says as he hands me his phone and I hand him mine.
I type in my number and hand him his phone.
"There you go." I say with a smile
"I'll see you soon Zoe." he says as he walks away.
My phone lights up with a text from James with a 'heart eyed emoji' which reads
'You have a really nice ass ;)'
I blush as I look up and see Emma staring at me.
"Jesus Christ!" I say as I jump "you gave me a heart attack." I says.
"Who was that?" Emma says with a giggle.
"James."
"Who's that."
"Just a new friend."
"Mhm lets go." she says as we make our way to the elevator.
We walk into the huge hotel room.
"Woah." I say as I drop my suitcase.
"Yup this is it."
"Wow."
"I'll text coach and tell her where here."