Chapter 14

Zoe's POV

It's been about a week now and Calum and I have had sex about 2 times this week.ive been falling behind in school just a tiny bit but that's only because I've been so focused on getting ready for the swim meet this weekend it's really important because this will determine if I go to America or not.anyways right now I'm in science class and we had a test and Mr.James is giving us our test back and I'm really nervous.also report cards are going out today.

"Okay class so here are you test back if anyone has any questions you can see me after class."

he says as he walks over to me and Calum and hands Calum his test and then he hands me mine.

"So what did ya get babe."

"Probably the usual a- F!" I say in shock

The bell rings and I walk over to Mr. James's desk

"Hi Mr.James um I was wondering if I could talk to you about my grade?"

"Oh yes Ms.Irwin what happened you seem a bit distracted lately."

"It's just I have been so focused on swimming lately."

Well if you need help just let me know okay because I can recommend a tutor."

"No there will be no need for that Mr.James."

"Okay Zoe have a great day." he says with a chuckle

"You to I say as I walk out of the door and walk to my locker.

"Hey baby." Calum wisphers in my ear his voice raspy and his accent thick sending chills down my spine.

"H-hey I say with a sigh

as I turn around and looks at him

"Are you seriously getting yourself upset over just one F."

"well school means a lot more to me than you an F is probably not even that big of a deal to you but to me it is."

"Zoe you don't even know what school means to me you just think that doesn't mean a lot to me!"

"Calum I'm really just not in the mood can we talk about this later."

"Fine whatever ."

Calum I walk to Ashton's car in silence get over to everyone and get in the car.

"Ash can you just take me home mate." Calum's say

"I couldn't have let you guys stay anyways we have report cards today and my mom likes to sit down with us and tell us our grades." ash says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

This is something I've been dreading all day I know I've gotten a bunch of F's in a lot of classes. My mom usually expects in a honor roll out of me but I don't think that's gonna be happening for the school year.

We dropped everyone off at the houses and then we finally pull up to ours. Ashton gets out of the car and I follow right behind him my moms car is pulled into the driveway so I already know that's it as I walk the door she's going to read is our report cards.

We walk into the door and I'm greeted with a hello from my mother and Lauren and Harry who are sitting at the kitchen table doing homework

"So are you guys ready." my mom says knowing exactly what she's talking about.

Ashton and I both not as we sit at the kitchen table with Lauren and Harry.

"Okay Ashton your first." she says that she rips open the large envelope and pulls out his report card.