Chapter 12

Zoe's POV

I can't believe what I just told Calum that I would be friends with benefits with him.but when we had sex in Ashton's car it just felt right. I don't of that sound weird but it just did everything just came together perfectly.but to make things worse I have a thing for Michael to.i feel like a slut having sex with my friend and have a "thing" with the other.Ashton would kill Calum and Michael of he knew about this but he can't find out about this. he just can't.

Michael's POV

did I hear them say friends with benefits? am I losing my mind? Zoe would never do anything like that.she to much of a "good girl" to do something like that.

Luke and Ashton still aren't back with the pizza so i decided to play FIFA.

"Hey dick!" I scream to Calum

"Oh god what do you want."

"Wanna play FIFA."

"Sure since I have nothing else better to do."

Zoe's POV

I changed out of my school clothes into some grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt. As I run back downstairs and see Calum and Michael laughing and talking about the FIFA game they are playing.

"Am I seeing things or are you two, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford actually playing FIFA together without ripping each other's heads off."

"Very funny." Michael says in a sarcastic tone with his eyes still glued onto the screen

I walk over and sit on the couch in between the both of them.

"Are you guys okay?" I say as I take the back of my hand putting in there foreheads pretending that they are sick.

"Oh shut up Zoe." Michael says and pauses the game and turns to me.

"What the big deal anyways you wanted us to get along and we are."

"It's just kinda hard to adjust since you guys are always at each other's throats."

"Well we aren't so can you leave us alone!" Michael says with a raised voice as he un pauses the game and continues to play.

"Fine go back to your stupid fucking game and see if I care!" I yell as I run upstairs and slam the door to my room and lock it.

Okay well now that I think about it that was a little dramatic but what Michael just said pissed me off.

I hear footsteps run up the stairs and I hear them get closer and closer to my room. They knock on the door.

"Go away."

"It's Michael."

"go away."

"Zoe."

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

"I'm not leaving till you open this door."

"Well that sucks for you cause I'm not opening it."

"Look Zoe I'm sorry you were just kinda being annoying down there you wanted me and Calum to get along and we are and now it seems like you like the fact that we fight which is crazy."

Michael was right I do kinda like that fact that they were fighting over me but at the same time I don't.

"Can you please open the door."

I get up from the bed and unlock the door and walk back to the bed.

"It's open."

Michael walks over to me and sits on the opposite side of the bed