Chapter 30

Emma POV
"We need to go.Now." Calum says looking up from his phone.
"Wait what's wrong."
"Z-Zoe."
"Where is she?" James says.
"Don't you know?"
"No?" James say with a confused tone.
"Don't play dumb asshole you fucking know exactly where the fuck she is and whats happening!" Calum yells.
"No I fucking don't!" James shouts back.
"Then fucking explain this!" Calum says handing us his phone playing a video.

We both watch the video and I start to cry. Why would Maddie do this to my friend? How could she do this to Calum? I hate her.

"Guys I can explain this she set me up." James says
Calum jumps up and punches James in the face making him fall to the ground.
"Calum!" I shout.
"Stay out of this Emma." Calum says as he walks around and continues to punch him in the face.
"Calum stop!" I shout as I try to pull him off of James.

"He can help us please!" Calum stops and stands up and looks down at him.

Calum's POV
"Sit down and calm down." Emma says as she puts her hands on my shoulders.
Emma helps James up and sits him down.
The waiter walks over to the table.
"Is everything over here? Do I need to call the police?" He says worriedly
"I'm so sorry everything is okay over here please don't call the police." Emma says

"I'll bring you something to help clean him up then."

"Thank you." Emma says giving the waiter a small smile.

"Calum,Emma please let me explain."

"We're listening." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Me and Maddie were close friends and she wanted me to help her with something and I wanted to help. I had no idea that it was going to be all of this. I saw Zoe for the first time and I fell in love. But I couldn't just not do what Maddie wanted me to do. She had me in a deep place."

"You don't fucking love her if you did all of this!" I shout
"Calum! Calm down please!" Emma shouts.

"I can't fucking calm down my girlfriend is getting fucking raped somewhere and this asshole is the cause of it!" He shouts.

"Just calm down please." Emma says with a sigh.

James stars to sob.

"She is capable of a lot of things and I didn't want to get in the way of that. I'm so sorry." James says as he puts his head in his hands.

"Yeah okay whatever. I say as I roll my eyes.

"You both need to try to get along for Zoe's sake. We all care about her and love her so what we need to do is come up with a plan to get her back. Now if you both don't stop acting like babies im gonna leave and find her myself! Got it?" Emma yells.
We both look up at her in shock.

"Okay." I say.
James looks up and nods.

Time to get Zoe back.

Zoe's POV

Why? It's the only question I can ask myself right now.
Why am I here?
Why me?
Why does she wanna hurt me so badly?
Luke,Maddie and the other boy are all sitting and talking.
Luke is sitting next to me with a beer in his hand. Maddie on the other side with a gun in her hand.Making me shiver as I look at her. "Maddie maybe we should let her go." The boy says as he looks at me.
"I mean look at her hasn't she been through enough. I can see it in her eyes she's just hurt and wants to go home."
"What?!" Maddie says standing up looking at the boy.
"You can't be serious right now Daniel."
That's his name. he's the guy from the tattoo shop.
"Maddie c'mon look at her."
"I see her! And when I look at her I see a slut! What do you have feelings for her to?"
"No! You know what forget about it Maddie." Daniel says as he walks out of the room.

Calum's POV

We finally came up with a plan.
James and I would go in and Emma would stay in the car and wait for us to get out.
We finally get to the building and James and I go in.
We spilt up and go on different sides of the building. I look around and try to find her. I hear distinct talking from a distance.
I walk towards where its coming from.
I walk to the room and see Zoe laying on a bed. She's crying. Her clothes are ripped up and she's dirty.
She looks up at me and starts to sob and scream.
"What the fuck?" The boy says as he turns around and looks at me.
"Well.Well.Well. look who it is Maddie."
Maddie turns around and looks at me and her eyes light up.

"Calum? You came you actually came."
"I'm sorry that you have to see me like this baby." Maddie says.
"Maddie please stop."
"Calum no I love you. I love you so fucking much. I did this for us"

"So this is the prick that you've been wanting so badly." Luke says with a smirk.
"Well Calum I'm pretty sure you don't fuck Zoe like I do because when I fuck her she's always asking for more." he says with a chuckle as he starts to stroke her legs. I start to walk towards him to stop him but Maddie puts her hand in my chest.
"Why do you care what he does to her did you not hear what I just told you Calum? I love you!" Maddie shouts.
"Stop it Maddie your fucking insane!"
She looks at me with tears in her eyes and she point a gun at me.
Zoe starts to scream and kicking her legs.
"I didn't want to do this Calum but you gave me no choice."
"Woah Maddie put the gun down." Luke says as he walks away from the bed slowly.
"Don't tell me what to do!" She yells as she points it at him and shoots him and he falls to the ground.
I look at Zoe and she's sobbing. She has blood splattered on her face.
"Don't move a fucking muscle." Maddie says pointing the gun at Zoe.
"If you move I'll fucking shoot her."

James POV
I hear a loud gun shot. I run down the long hallway. I hear Maddie yelling. I follow the sound of her voice and it leads me to the room where I see Calum,Zoe,and Maddie and she's pointing a gun at Zoe.
Zoe sees me and her eyes go wide. I put my finger over my mouth telling her to not make a sound.
I slowly walk into the room and walk behind Maddie.
I grab the gun and she pulls the trigger and push her down.
I look up and the bullet hit the wall. Missing Zoe by an inch.Thank God.
"Go Calum!" I shout as I try to fight Maddie off.

Zoe's POV
"Go Calum!" I hear James yell as Calum unties me and picks me up and runs. We hear three gun shots in a row. making me jump.
He runs out of the building and we see police surrounding.
"She's in their officer." Daniel says as he points to the building and all of the policeman run in.
Callum runs to the car and gets in and puts me on his lap.
"GO! NOW!" Calum shouts as he looks at Emma and she pulls off.
Calum looks down at me with tears streaming down his face.
"Calum I'm so sorry." I say as I start to sob my voice barley above a whisper.
"It's okay baby your going to be okay. Your safe now. Everything is going to be okay. I got you." he says as he kisses my forehead lightly.
"I just wanna go home." I say softly as my eye slowly close.

AN: The picture in the top or if your on your computer the bottom it's Luke. ( not Hemmings lol :p) And his name is Luke Brooks.( from the Jankoians)