Chapter 8

Ashton was released from the hospital the next day.Im just surprised he didn't ask about Calum and I. Anyways when Ashton was in the hospital Emma,Kait,and Gracie came to visit him and to tell me that our state trip to America was the next week and I couldn't miss it,apparently I'm there best swimmer.

When we get to the house I run upstairs and start to pack and panic because I hate doing things last minute.Im so excited to American I've never be outside of Australia so this is going to be exciting. I was sitting upstairs on tumblr while the boys were downstairs practicing.

I hear a knock on the door

"Come in."

I say,when the door open I see a purple haired boy all sweaty."hello beautiful." he says as he walks over to me and kisses my forehead and sits down next to me as I smile at his actions."hi." I say as I close my laptop,"So how are you feeling?" he asks."um I'm pretty good I still feel like shit because of what happened with Ashton but other than that I'm fine." I say with a shrug.

"Zoe." he says with a sigh it's. It your fault babe." he says as he takes his hand and strokes his thumb on my cheek."Michael yes it is it's all my fault he could of died that night and of I wouldn't of got home in time he would of been dead."

I say a tear rolls down my cheek as he wipes it away with his thumb."I hate to see you sad babe can I make you feel better." he asks."yeah I guess but I don't know wh-." he cuts me off with a long passionate kiss.We pull "do you feel better?" he ask with a smirk,"A little." I say with a smile "well maybe this will help." he says as he leans in again but we both turn out heads as the door opens and we see Calum a person who I really don't want to see right now.

"What do you want." I say as I walk over to the door."Zoe I really need to talk to you." he says,"there is nothing I want to say to you so leave." I say as u start to shut the door but he puts his foot in the door way.

"Please I just need five minutes." he says with a small smile."five minutes that's it." I say as I turn around to Michael and mouth "I'm sorry". he smiles and mouths back "its okay." he says with a wink as he walk out of the room.I close the door to the room and sit on the bed and he sits next to me."look Zoe Im sorry okay I've been feeling like shit for the past couple of days because I know your pissed at me and I know that I fucked up ." he says as he puts his hands on mine and u snatch it away.

"Come on Zoe don't do that I hate it when your mad,can you please forgive me." he sings in my ear and he starts to kiss my neck.

"Calum stop". I say as I stand up "we can't do this,i can't be with you I just can't."

"Why I said I'm sorry okay what else do you want me to do." he says as he stands up also.

"Calum why are you chasing me why are you trying so hard, you are probably going to cheat and find some girl who is way more attractive then me anyways!" I shout.

"You know what fuck you Zoe because you don't even know me okay you think because I have all of these tattoos and piercings and shit y-."

"No Calum I know you,you fuck then leave I know you way more than you know yourself,and it's all your fucking fault that my brother

almost died here I this house!" I scream as tears stream down my face.

"Well then why the fuck did you let me come with you!" he yells

"Because I- I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you and I-I wanted to give you a chance but I was scarred that you would break my heart or hurt me." I say as I put my back to the wall and slide down and then sob in my hands.

"Just leave Calum." I sob

"What?" he says with confusion in his voice.

"LEAVE!" I scream as I continue to sob.

I hear his foot-steps slowly walk away.

"I wanted to love you to." he says as he walks out of the room.