Chapter 5

WARNING:THERE IS A SMUT TWORDS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF THEN SKIP THE ENDING.ILL PUT A WARNING A BEFORE IT STARTS AND ENDS.i hope you enjoy :)

After what happened with me and Calum I walked straight to my room I mean he's all I can think about now.The way he made me feel,they way he spoke to me.Everything he did felt right but we just met.Even though I want him more than anything I just know it won't work out.

All of the boys are spending the night at our house because it's there first night as a band. To tell you the truth I really didn't really mind them being here but I know that things were going to get awkward when it was time for me to go back downstairs.

I decided to see how four boys were going to sleep in a five bedroom house with all room occupied.So I ran downstairs and saw all of the boys playing FIFIA. Of course they would be playing that I decided I wanted to watch for a bit so I walked over to the couch and plopped down next to Michael,who was on the end of the couch.

When I sit down I can feel Calum's eyes on me I don't even look over there and I can just feel him staring at me.Goosebumps start to raise on my skin as just scooted closer to MICHAEL and he wraps his arm around me as he continues to play FIFIA.

"Hey I'm hungry Ash can we get some pizza?" I ask as I look at Ashton as he pauses the game.

"Um yeah sure but you have to go get it because they don't deliver this late."he says as he scratches the back of his neck."I'll go with her." Calum's says as he looks at Ash waiting for his response.

"Um yeah okay but you have to change." he says referring to my shorts and sweatshirt."Fine I'll be back Calum ." I say as I run upstairs. I decided to put on my ripped skinny jeans, and a a nirvana shirt, and one of Ashton's flannel's and my black doc martians.

I put my contacts back in and run downstairs, the thing about Calum coming with me to get pizza is that if something happens like earlier. What if he tries to make another move on me.

"Ready?"I say to Calum as I grab Ashton's keys off the table."yup." he says poping the 'p' . "we will be back in a hour I say as I walk out the door and Calum behind me."do you wanna drive or should I ?" I ask him with the keys in my hand. "I'll drive just so you can blow me as I drive." he says with a wink and grabs the keys and I roll my eyes and get in the car.

We get in the car and Calum starts to drive."So what did you want to talk about." I say as I turn in my seat looking at him."there is really nothing to talk about?" "Oh fuck yeah there is like why the fuck did you try to have sex with me!"

"Oh come on Zoe you and I both know threat when I was touching you know I made you feel good and you wanted it as well".

"No I really didn't." I lied as I turn around in my seat and cross my arms as he continues to drive.

"Zoe please don't he mad at me." he says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Calum please don't start." I say as I squirm in my seat.He park the car in what looks like a abandon parking lot,

SMUT WARING

"Where are we?" I say as I look at him as he parks the car. He turn around in his seat,"Zoe we are all alone let me make you feel good." he says as he unbuckles his seat belt and leans over and kisses me on my neck. I lean my head to the side giving him more access to my neck,I climb over the console as and straddle his waist.I kiss him on his lips as he puts his hands on my waist."your so hot in these ripped skinny jeans but I rather see then off whispers in my ear as he starts kissing my neck again."well if I would look so good with them off then how about you take them off." I say as I start to palm him through his jeans as a deep moan escapes his lips."Fuck for a virgin you good at this." he says as I start to unbutton his jeans and pull them down and see his growing erection as I smirk."we might want to move this to the backseat  and btw im not a virgin." I say as I  craw to the backseat and Calum does the same. I play with the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head."Wait I don't want to be naked and you still are fully dressed about you take these off." he says as he plays with the waistband of my jeans as he unbuttons then and pulls them down.Then he pull up my shirt and and my bra and throws it to the side.

I start to kiss him down his chest and then start to kiss him right above his erection which makes him moan."stop teasing me Zoe." he says with a groan.I put my hand around the waist of his boxes and pull the down his boxers and when I see his large erection my eyes go wide. Calum lightly chuckles as his ego grows as start to pump him slowly and kiss his tip."Fuck!" he says biting his lips as I continue to pump faster and I start to suck on him. Calum runs his hands through my hair and I continue to suck as I hear Calum moan and groan and a few swear words.

"Fuck Zoe I think I'm going to cum." he says as he looks down at me and I bob my head up and down and continue to pump.After a little longer he cum in my mouth and I swallow the salty substance.

He pick me up and lays me on seat and he start to kiss me and he moves down my chest and moves down to my heat. I moan and he pull down my underwear and he starts to kiss my heat and I run my fingers through his hair,as he licks my heat and I moan and arch my back.He takes one finger and slides it in me "FUCK!" I yell as he starts to pump fast and slides another finger in me."Shit Cal I think in going to cum."I say as I arch my back more."wait babe I want us to cum together." he says as he pull out as I whine as the feeling of his fingers go away. He lines his tip with my heat and plunges in me slowly as I moan and pull Calum's face to mine and kiss him.Our moans mix and you can hear skin slapping together and the smell of sex in the air if the small car.

"I'm going to cum." I say with a moan "Me to babe just let go." He says as his thrust get faster.I grab his shoulder and dig my nails into his skin as we both let go.His thrust get sloppier and he pulls out and out berthing is heavy and we just stare at each other,and He pulls me on his lap and he kisses me. "I love you Zoe." "I love you to Cal".